Chapter 1:Songwriter Girl

FIRST OF MAY: THE DAY MY LIFE CHANGED FOREVER!

You'll think I'm overreacting, but I'm NOT.

First of all, let me introduce myself to you:

I'm Olivia -known as Liv for Friends and family- a 22 year blonde girl who is in her last year of College (Economic Degree), works in a coffee shop on the weekends and  loves to write poems on her time off.

Few months ago, I decided that was time for me to take a risk and start to upload some of my poems and songs on a website as ''Liv0102''.

Deep down I knew that the only reason that I got the courage to do such thing was because of two main reasons; One- I was doing It anonymously - and Two- I was curious to know what were people's thoughts on my work, cause I never let anyone read it.

Few weeks later, I was blown away by all the people's comments on my posts. They were the sweetest!! I had some great responses from a lot of users, telling me that my work was wonderful and that they loved It, but one of them really caught my eye:

The message read:

''Hello love! I crossed upon your page and I couldn't help but fall in love with the unique way of your writing. I am a producer and songwriter who would love to have a writing session with you, if you're up to it,of course. I know it must sound crazy, but I am dead serious about my offer, so, please, reply as soon as possible, don't worry about the flight nor the accomodation, I'll take care of it all.

Julian Bunetta''

And right then and there I felt my heart skip a beat. 

Of course I knew who Julian Bunetta was and I absolutly loved his work so, when I read the message, my whole world froze.

The oportunity that I was been offered was huge, but I always doubted myself. Sure I loved writing, but I never thought I could make a career out of it. Writting was always kind of my escape. Since I can remember, when anything went wrong or I was sad, I will grab my notebook and try to express my feelings or fears into paper and that always helped me feel better.

Also, I knew Bunetta worked with some of the bigests Pop Stars in the industry and I definetly wasn't at that level yet.

To say the truth, I could'nt help but to feel somehow scared. 

So here I am, at 11PM, trying to reply to a message I never -not even in my wildest dreams- thought I would get, but that will surely change my life forever:

''To Julian Bunetta:

Hii! Oh my god! I am so blown away by your words that a simple ''Thank you'' doesn't seem to be enough. Hearing such nice things from someone as talented as you it's a dream come true! You really made my day! However, I need to be honest with you and tell you that  I don't think I'm ready to make the jump you're asking me to, at least not now, I have so much more to improve!