love

Y/n pov.

I was helping my aunt glynda with cleaning the stage in her class,when she was called up to my dad's office.It was getting hot,so i took my shirt off,and put it next to my things.It was quiet and i was here alone;to make It little less quiet,i decided to listen to my music.I was singing out loud,But little did i know,a person was sitting in the front row,listening.

Coco pov.

I was in detention with miss goodwitch,I came into her arena of a classroom,when i noticed a boy,cleaning the stage.I also noticed miss.Goodwitch wasn't there.So i sat down,and waited;then he started to sing.

I started to clap,his voice was beautiful.He sounded like an angel.I want this boy,no,i need this boy in my life.I want to be his girlfriend.

Y/n pov.

When i heard clapping from behind me,i turned to see my crush,coco adel

"You are a good singer,y/n."

She said as she smiled.

"T-Thank you..."

I was nervous,why am i nervous?

I was about to walk away,until she grabbed my hand.She was looking at my scars.

"What happened to your body?"

I sighed and told her about my past.After i was done,she...Kissed me?

"y/n,i love you.I want to be the one that is by your side,i want to love you,I want to-"

I held her as if my life depended on it,and kissed her.Once we seperated,i noticed my father,aunt,my team,team rwby,and her team was watching.We looked at them,and i said,with a smile.

"yes,we are a couple now!"

My father looked at team rwby,jnpr,cvfy,and my aunt and said.

"you owe me $50.00 each,in cash,no questions asked."

Then i looked at my father,and said.

"and you owe me for weiss and ruby getting together,and yang and blake getting together."

Then i took the cash and Laughed

"I love it when i beat my dad at his own game."

Then i grabbed my things and coco's hand,and walked out.