A legacy

Y/n pov.

I walked into the palace,as i got done fighting the grimm dragons guarding the place.I walk into a living area,where they was watching the fight outside.

"Salem,i am here to end this fight,once,and for all."

Salem then walked towards me

"You have my daughter's eyes."

I was confused when she said that,then cinder looked at me,and said.

"Y/n,meet your grandmother."

I was then stunned.

"W-What?"

cinder touched my face

"Oh,my son.Look at what i did to you.I destroyed something beautiful.I want us to start over,to be a family.Please,my little flame,join us.let us be together as mother,and son."

I looked at my mother,and hugged her.

"That was all i have ever wanted,to make you proud of me."

then my eyes glowed green.

"but...I have my own son,daughter,and wife to care about."

I then blasted her away

"I promised them i would come home with salem dead,and you in my life again."

I then knocked her out ,and sat her against the wall.Salem then walked towards me,and made a sword out of darkness.

  Timeskip

I was on my knees,at salem's feet,weak,and defeated.I was on my back,too weak to even move,with salem standing over me.

"You lost to me,just like ozpin lost to your mother.Now you will die like him."

She then tried to stab me,until a flaming sword came out of her heart.I looked behind her,to see my mother.

"Noone hurts my son."

She said,as she pulled the sword out of her.Salem then laughed,as she grabbed my mother by the throat,and stabbed her.

"NOOOO!!!!"

I yelled,as i felt heat around my eyes.I saw my reflection on the floor,and saw.

In her final moments,she looked at me,and said

"The thing about having a son is,i not only made a hunter,but i left a legacy.I am proud of you,my little flame..."

"Mom..."

I then looked at salem,as i got up.

"I win."

I said,as i burned her in my green flames.I then picked up my mother,who was slowly dying.

"Y/n,just leave me."

i looked at her,and said

"No,you are coming home with me,and dad..."

She then passed out,falling into the dark.