•Chapter 6•

Its almost been 3 months and jungkook hasn't succeeded on getting Taehyung back. He is now thinking that he should just let taehyung go but his heart is telling him to not. His friend are still upset with him for breaking Taehyungs heart so much.

Then suddenly his phone rings.

"Son!"

"Dad is that you?"

"Yes it is I need you to come to America to take care of my business"

"Wait what"

"You heard me. I bought your flight ticket and if you refuse to come I will send my men to come get you"

Jungkook stood their frozen he still wasn't done getting taehyung back, but he has no choice but to leave. He's going to have to leave his friends behind and mostly his love.

"Okay I'll be there in a few day then" he sigh.

"Great now bye" and with that the phone call ended.

"It's time for me to pack then" Jungkook said and went to his room that he shared with taehyung and got all his cloth and put it in a luggage.

"Well goodbye house, goodbye Jimin, seokjin, namjoon, hoseok, Yoongi, and most of all goodbye Kim Taehyung.

He sighed one last time and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah sorry this was short
I don't think I'll be able to update that much because I have too much testing, but I will try my best.

Bye bye

-Kiara💙