Chapter 1: He's Coming

A/N: I finally found a transcript of the movie, so hwre it is! This story will spoil the movie! So if you have not seen the movie yet, I suggest you go see that and come back to read this! Also this is the sequel to my first version of the Doctor Strange x Reader story, NOT the second version.

Space

Power

Time

Reality 

Mind

Soul

Dread it....

Run from it...

Destiny arrives....

He's coming....

You gasp as you quickly sit up in your bed. You look around the room as you catch your breathe, your heart beating fast. I wish these damn visions would stop! You thought to yourself as you slow down your breathing. You look over next to you and see Stephen Strange sleeping next to you, his back facing you. Good! I didn't wake him up. You thought as you look down at the clock and saw that it was half past nine in the morning.

You rubbed your eyes and let out a sigh as you laid back down on the bed. Suddenly, your thoughts began to drift off as you think back the last few years.

It has been two years since you and Stephen became Masters of the New York Sanctum and a few weeks since you two helped Thor find his father, which you hoped everything went well for him.

After you had the vision, after you and Stephen helped Thor, you confided into Wong about your visions and he told you and Stephen the history about the Infinity Stones and how they are the most powerful artifacts in the world. You didn't know that there were six of them; you just knew of the Time Stone, which is embedded in the Eye of Agamotto. Wong told you that is why it was so important to keep the stone safe, because in the wrong hands it could be catastrophic.

When you told him about the figure you saw in your visions, Wong wasn't for sure what that meant but he said he would help try to figure it out. You asked him why you were seeing these stones and he said. "I'm not sure. Sometimes this sort've thing happens to certain sorcerers. You just might be one of the lucky ones." You sighed and rolled your eyes at him, making him chuckle.

You let out another breath then turned on your side. You were starting to think over the vision you had when Stephen turns over and places his arm around you. Then he pulls you closer to him and starts kissing your neck, pulling you out of your thoughts. You smile then turned your head and he starts to kiss you on the lips.

"Good morning to you, too." You said, grogily. He smiles as the two of you continue to kiss. Once you break the kiss, he stares into your eyes then raises an eyebrow. "Everything alright?" He asked. You bite your lips then said. "Yeah." Stephen gives you a look that said I know you're lying and you begin to sigh. "I know you're lying, (y/n). You always bite your lips when you're nervous." He said.

"I had another vision." You said to him. "Is it the same one?" Stephen asked. You nodded then said. "Yeah, but this time....I heard voices."

Stephen looks at you confused and asked. "What did they say?" You close your eyes as you try to recall what you heard. "Something about destiny and....someone said he's coming." You said as you look him in his gray eyes. "What does it mean, Stephen?" You asked. "I'm not sure....but we'll figure it out, okay?" He said and you nod at him after a moment.