Chapter 3: Saving Strange

"Give me a little juice, Friday." Tony said as he flies after the ship. Then the legs of his suit formed into a rocket launcher and he takes off after the ship. Meanwhile Spider-Man was crawling on the side of the ship, trying to figure a way in. "Unlock 17-A." Tony commanded and from far away a pod shoots out of his home and towards the ship. "Kid, you gotta let go. I'm gonna catch you." Tony said to Peter. "But you said save the wizards!" Peter exclaims as he crawls a few feet then he pulls off his mask and said. "I can't breathe!"

"You're too high up. You're running out of air." Tony informed him. Peter nods and said, breathlessly. "That makes sense." Then faints and falls backwards. Fortunatey the pod opens up and latches onto Peter, forming his new suit, the Iron Spider. Peter wakes up and catches himself before he falls and slowly stands up. "Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here." He shouts as Tony flies up next to him.

"Happy trails, kid. Friday, send him home." Tony said and flies to the side of the ship while a parachute opens at the back of Peter's suit, sending him flying off. "Aww, c'mon!" Peter shouts while Tony lands on the side of the ship and uses a laser to cut a hole in the ship.

He climbs inside as Friday said. "Boss, incoming call from Miss Potts." Then she switches on the phone. "Tony? Oh, my God. Are you all right? What's going on?" Pepper's frightened voice asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just think we might have to push our 8:30 res." Tony said as he looks around him.

"Why?" Pepper asked him. 

"Just 'cause I'll probably not make it back for awhile." replied Tony.

"Tell me you're not on that ship." Pepper begged but Tony stays silent for a moment before saying. "Yeah."

"God, no. Please tell me you're not on that ship." Pepper started to beg and Tony could hear the tears in her voice. "Honey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't know how to say this. Pep...

"Come back here, Tony. I swear to God...Come back here right now! Come back!" She begged and Tony closes his eyes in despair. "Boss, we're losing her." Friday told him. The last thing Tony heard from Pepper was her begging him to come back home until the call goes static and ends.

Outside of the ship, Peter was crawling up the ship again and started to look for a way inside. "Oh, my God." He exclaims as a small compartment door opens. Peter then crawls inside of it. "I should have stayed on the bus." He says to himself as the door closes.

Stephen groans as he opens his eyes only to be greeted by several crystallized needles surrounding his whole body. He lets out a small gasp at this until Ebony's voice speaks. "In all the time I have served Thanos...I have never failed him." Ebony said as he walks up to Stephen and gets in his face. "If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan, with the Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person..." he said as some of the needles drew closer to Stephen's face. "There would be judgment." Ebony whispered. Stephen gulps in fear as the needles began to enter in his skin. "Give me...the Stone." Ebony ordered in a whisper as the needles digged deeper and deeper into Stephen's face, who groans and yelps in pain.

Up above, Tony was walking along the platform and looked down to see the scene below. He lets out a sigh until he felt a tap on his shoulder. He jumps and raised his hand and begins to aim but stops when he sees that it's you, holding your hands up in surrender and the Cloak still on your shoulder. "Easy there, Stark." You muttered as Tony lowers his hand. "Jeez, you scared the shit outta me." Tony replied as you shrug and said. "Sorry."

"Although, I have to say...you are one loyal woman, I give you that much." Tony said as you smirk. "Speaking of loyalty..." a voice said and both you and Tony turn and look up to see Peter, unmasked, hanging upside down then he jumps down on his feet. "I know what you're gonna say to me." Peter said as Tony walks up to him.