Chapter 4: Titan

"I think we're here." You say as Tony steers the ship to the planet. "I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Tony remarked, his left hand stuck in a contraption which steered the ship. He turns to Peter and said. "Get your hand inside this. Then, we got one big dodge, so we gotta move at the same time." Peter goes to the other contraption and sticks his right hand inside of it and the two begin to turn. "We might wanna turn, turn, turn." Tony ordered. "Turn!"

Then the two put their masks on while you and Stephen place a protective spell around the ship as it crashes into ground, causing all of you to be tossed around.

After the ship landed, all of you groan and try to stand up. "You all right?" Stephen asked you. "Yeah, I'm fine." You said as he helps you up to your feet. "That was close." You said as you go over and help Tony up. "I owe you two one." Tony said as Peter comes down, hanging upside down from his web, and said. "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." He jumps down as Tony points at him. "I don't want another single, pop-culture reference outta you for the rest of the trip. Understand?" He said. "I'm trying to say that, something is coming." Peter informed.

Sure enough you guys hear a loud thud and see three figures running inside. One was a masked man wearing a red leather jacket, Star-Lord, and he had some type of gun he was carrying. The other was a grey skinned man with markings around his body, Drax, and the other was a woman with long dark hair and antennas coming out of her forehead, Mantis.

"Thanos!" Star-Lord shouts and they start attacking the four of you by firing their guns at you. All four of you move out of the way, get back up and into a fighting stance and start to attack back. Tony comes at Star-Lord but Star-Lord throws a magnetic device on Tony's chest, making him attach to the wall next to him.

Peter, who fell on his back, looks up and sees Mantis looking at him with curiosity and he let's out a yelp. "Oh, my God! Please don't put your eggs in me!" He exclaims as he crawls away from her then shoots webs at her. Star-Lord comes and kicks Spider-Man away from her and he begins to fire at him. But thanks to his agility and the spider legs, Spider-Man was able to avoid his shots. Spider-Man tries to jump out at Star-Lord but he throws a electric rope at Spider-Man and it wraps around his body, making him fall.

As Tony pulls himself off of the wall, Drax tries to come at you but Stephen whispered to the Cloak and the Cloak jumped up and wrapped itself around Drax's head and pulls him down. "Die, Blanket of Death!" Drax exclaims at the Cloak as he pulls it off of him then tries to choke it.

Tony finally pulls himself off and flies over to Drax and aims his hand blaster at him as the Cloak flies back over to Stephen while Star-Lord picks up Spider-Man and has him in a choke hold and aims his gun at Tony. "Everybody stay where you are, chill the F out..." Star-Lord said then he looks between you, Stephen and Tony and said. "I'm gonna ask you this one time...Where is Gamora?"

"Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" Tony asked as his mask peels off of his face. "I'll do you one better! Why is Gamora?" Drax shouted as you look at the guy in confusion.

"Let him go, or I swear to you, I'm gonna french fry this little freak." Star-Lord threatened as he shoves the gun closer to Spider-Man's head. "Let's do it. You shoot my guy and I'll blast him. Let's go!" Tony shouted as his arm turns into a cannon, aiming right at Drax.

"Do it, Quill. I can take it." Drax shouted.

"No, he can't take it." Mantis said, nervously.

"She's right. You can't." You said to Drax.

"Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all four of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself!" Star-Lord said then he turns to Spider-Man and said. "Starting with you."