Sneak Peek To Avengers Endgame

(This is to let everyone know that yes I am doing Endgame. I'm just waiting for a transcript of the movie to come out so that I can know who said what and all that jazz. I will do a sneak peek of the other books as well but here is my little idea for this version of the story.

SPOILERS FOR ENDGAME!! IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE YET, GO WATCH THE MOVIE FIRST THEN COME BACK!!

Anyway, this sneak peek takes place after the five year jump. In this version of the story, the reader has basically been going around in different Dimensions and takes her anger and grief out on some inter-dimensional creatures. She goes to different Dimensions and fights and fights cuz it's the only thing keeping her mind off of the pain. She does join what's left of the Avengers, so she does check in with Black Widow, like Rocket, Nebula, War Machine, Okoye and Captain Marvel do.

 She does join what's left of the Avengers, so she does check in with Black Widow, like Rocket, Nebula, War Machine, Okoye and Captain Marvel do

The pic above is the Reader's new look.

Anyway, so she's made friends with the remaining Avengers but the one she's actually close to is Captain America. He's the one that actually has been talking to her and help her cope with her lost since he knows how it feels to lose a true love. 
Now please keep in mind this is just a draft of an idea for a scene in the story. So it might be rough but it will be cleaned up when the actual story comes up. Idk when those fics will come out, it might be a few weeks. So that's why I'm gonna give you guys these sneak peeks. Enjoy!)

You let out a yelp of pain as you roll a few times on a ground before you land on your front. You groan as you slowly get up on your hand and knees when a large monster starts to charge at you. It stops in front of you then let's outta roar as you let out a cough. You take a few quick breathes then look up at the creature, in slight fear, before anger slowly overcomes you. You wipe away the blood running out of the corner of your mouth with the back of your hand and you slowly stand up on your feet.

You wave your hands and a sword appears in your hands as you glare up at the monster, imagining it to be a certain large purple Titan. Even though Thor killed him five years ago, it still helped you to keep going as you fight new monsters that try to make their way to Earth. The monster roars again and you pull up your hood over your head then run towards the monster and fight.

Five years....

Five years....

You couldn't believe that it had been five years since you and the Avengers failed to stop Thanos and let half of the population get dusted away, including the love of your life. The world had gone down hill for awhile but recently people were slowly but surely moving on. Part of you wanted to move on but another part of you didn't want to, especially when you looked down at that ring on your left hand. Every night, you would dream your last moments with him. 

But then the other night, the dream was different. You were still on Titan but you were, at first, alone. No Tony, no Peter Parker, No Thanos, no Guardians and No Stephen...just you. "Hello? Anybody?" You called out then you heard a noise behind you. You turned around and saw Stephen standing behind you, a small smile on his lips. "Stephen? What's going on?" You asked as you walk closer to him. "I haven't got much time, (y/n). Something's coming. Something big and the others are gonna need your help." He said to you as you give him a confused look.