Etched Souls

ѕ y n т н e ѕ ι ѕ

❝while some people find their solace at midnight, i find mine at 3 am.❞

In which a girl finds her solace to write the thoughts that come to her insane mind and remain etched to her broken glass soul at 3 am. 

   ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ✮ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬     

d e d ι c a т ι o n

To all people who feel left out and misplaced, you will find your place soon.

To all the misfit rebels who haven't found their purpose in life, I'm with you on this.

To all the victims of bullying, the pain is never long lasting. Believe me, I'd know.

To all the people who are not the protagonist in the story, you'll forever more be important and valued.

To all the people who believe that the only way they would ever be loved is if they give something in return, you deserve so much better.

To all the people who are misunderstood and feared for what they say, do and believe, feeling judged all the time; know that you're worth so much more than what people say or think. 

To all the people who find time to read this, I hope you'll stay till the end.

   ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ✮ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬     

d ι ѕ c l a ι м e r

This is a work of fiction based on things that the author sees around her. All of the characters, organizations and events portrayed in this book are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously unless mentioned.

  ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ✮ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

  「 т ι e r   w a r n ι n g」

  The book contains swearing, themes such as bullying, emotional and physical abuse, eating disorders, trauma response, self-harm and mental illnesses like depression along with flawed characters based on people that the author sees around her including the author herself.

  ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ✮ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬   

c o p y r ι g н т

Copyright to blaringlights

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without prior permission of the author.

Because if you steal something from here, it'll be like stealing a part of my insane mind and broken glass soul. It's a part of my identity, a part of who I am. So don't steal, it won't do you any good.

   ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ✮ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬     

  ѕ т a r т e d : 4th June 2018

ѕ т a т υ ѕ : Ongoing

   ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ✮ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬     

n o т e

Hey guys!!! Welcome to Etched Souls, this is blaringlights and thank you for finding some time to read this book. The idea of writing a book based on my thoughts has been with me since this May 2018 so there you have it. 

A fair warning before you start reading this, not all of my writings will make much sense to you. But that's the thing: It's not supposed to. 

  This is a direct link to my broken glass soul, the infinite number of dark thoughts that cross my mind along with a series of random lines, prose like poetry and a few midnight thoughts that are left both unsaid and unheard. 

Because truths are written, never said.

  I know the book isn't that great but I hope you'll refrain from posting harsh comments since I am not expert at this. But I do hope you will find it relatable.

At the end of my writings, some of them may have a few messages that I've tried to convey to my readers based on what I've written. Feel free to comment and let me know what you think about them. 

I had to put a copyright on the book because plagiarism has been been an upcoming issue many writers have to face these days. So if you do see my book on any other website, or think you've seen parts of my book under someone else's book, do let me know.

For fan art, covers or banners, feel free to send it to me at the email address mentioned in my profile. Oh and don't forget to hit that vote and share button if you like my book, a follow too if it isn't too much to ask for. 

If you know someone who might like this, tag them here. 

Hope you guys will stay until the very end.

   ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ✮ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬    

「ѕ o c ι a l   м e d ι a」

I n s t a g r a m: blaringlights 

T w i t t e r: blaringlightswp

T u m b l r: flaringwands 

   ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ✮ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬