CHAPTER 1

ANASTASIA'S POV:-

It's been seven years since that incident happened to me which made my life hell I can't breathe I can't sleep I can't think .

But no ana you have to move on you have to get rid from this man whome you think was your life your every thing a friend , a boyfriend , a lover , a husband who was your inspiration , your aspiration , your motivation.

The only centre of your universe knowing how far you go at the end of the day you will come back to him in his arms.

Noooooo ana you have to move on you have to act maturely you are not a fucking teenager for god's sake so stop behaving like one . You are an adult a mother of two beautiful and adorable kids . You have to be bold , strong, brave for your kids .

Christian Grey's chapter is over for now and for ever . He means nothing to me . I can't and won't forgive him and forget what he does to me .

CHRISTIAN'S POV:-

I woke up with a nightmare of ana. She was fucked by another man she was moaning and saying him to fuck her hard. And that fucker was fucking her hard she was breathless , sweaty, she was giggling and kissing him back with the same passion and intensity which she used kiss me and again she starts moaning and screaming and that fucker also starts screaming "cum for me ana" "give me all of it". And she came instantly . She was happy and satisfied by him and again they start kissing. After their kiss teddy and Phoebe enters in the room and starts crawling on the bed they start hugging and kissing that fucker saying him "I love you dad".

I take a deep breath and convence myself that it is not possible my ana can't do this . Because we are not separated I know we are not together any more but we are not divorced either. I am still her husband and she is still my wife.

She can't get married to another person until she didn't get a divorce from me . I am not going to give her divorce at any cost never ever . It's as simple as that she wants to live alone with the kids it's fine . And frankly speaking it's been seven years if she want a divorce she should have ask earlier only.

I know she is, was and always is in love with me and I her. She didn't have time for this boyfriend shit.she is very busy with her kids our kids.

It's five in the morning . Get up grey!!! I enter in the hall and stand in front of those pictures of ana which was taken by Jose . And start kissing those photos one by one Wish her a good morning . Moving a head I start kissing photos of teddy and phoebe tears came into my eyes . Remembering that the photo was taken in the beach of Hawaii that was the last holiday of ours . I start getting a boner thinking about ana she looked super hot in skin colour bikini . she had also gain a little weight due her pregnancy .
She was hot as hell and the sexual encounters oh my god I still remember that she was breast feeding Phoebe as she was one year old she was feeding her milk infront of me and starts moaning and biting her lips and start torturing me after fifteen minutes of torture when Phoebe finally slept then I got up and lay Phoebe beside teddy in another room. And then came to my master room where ana was despirately looking at me and was bitting her lips out of lust and hunger I shut the door behind me and come close to her she was lying on the bed and she was toying with her breasts asking "what dady wants"teasing me and again intensely bite her lips a wolfish grin appear on my face I said "daddy want some milk" and start undressing myself and with in a second I am naked infront of her she starts laughing and said " I should get some milk from the kitchen". " No baby daddy want your milk" her breadth hitches and I jump on top her tearing her nighty freeing her breasts oh! My god her breasts are so big due to breast feeding and I like that seeing her huge breast hanging infront of me and the smell of her milk is diffused in all the room I lost my control
And start sucking her breasts and drink milk she starts screeming "Christian take it easy I am not going anywhere " " it's paining Christian " but I am so aroused at that point that I don't give a fuck it . " Feel it baby . Feel the pleasure all of it . Scream my name. "Christian! "." Again scream my name scream it until and unless I don't tell you to stop you understand!" . "Christian ""Christian""Christian" . Oh ! My god I am so honry . " You are mine and only mine do you heard that " I squeezed her breasts and said " this is mine " and then place my on there sex and insert to fingers inside her " this is mine". And pinch her clitoris " this is mine all mine " . " I own you misses grey your body and your soul " . She said in husky voice " yes I am yours all your " taking my hand placing it on her breasts and take it down under her sex " this is yours all yours " . " I am yours you own my body and soul" . I close my eyes I can't bear this any flip her over so that her back faces my front and with in a minute i slams inside her she scream out of her surprise and I slam again and again and start spanking her she starts moaning " Christian please don't stop this fuck me hard "
And again slams inside her and spank her and after some times we both release our orgasms
We both were breadthless " I love you ana did I hurt you" . " I love you Christian no I enjoy it " and she place her head on my chest we starts sleeping.

I open my eyes and realise that I want to fuck her I want to make love to her but she leaves me and I know how to deal with this situation.