CHAPTER 6

Teddy's POV

It was late evening nearly 7:45 pm as I wake up from my afternoon nap. I was thirsty. I was on the way to the kitchen suddenly I hear someone is sobbing badly. I saw from the corner of the room my mom was crying her eyes were red and sore she was on the floor crying uncle Elliot and ant Kate was trying to clam her down. But I know noting is gonna happen and nothing is gonna change the reality that my so called father "CHRISTIAN GREY" fucked up everything . He cheated my mom seven years ago and didn't regret it. He didn't feel guilty about it . He used my mom and when he gets bored he dumped her . It's been fucking seven years since I last time I saw him in these seven years I have heard nothing about him. He never called us on Christmas, on our birthday's and not even on their marriage anniversaries. He didn't give a fuck about us . In those seven years we just felt unwanted. My mother throughout her life up till now thinks that its her fault that she can't fulfill his kinky needs , that she was not good for him . she stats hating her self .

But me and phoebe had somehow try to help her to move on from him. But right now seeing her breaking down so badly . I think we failed miserably . she can't move on from him because she is attached to him physically , mentally , emotionally in every fucking possible way because he is her husband. They didn't see each other for the last seven years yet they are together in the eyes of the society, in the eyes of the law. They are not officially separated . They are still fucking married . But not anymore. I am gonna convince mom at anyhow to divorced that bastard and move on in life and within a year or so she can married again or date someone it is totally up to her. But we are getting rid from him and that's for sure.

I am going to defeat him in his own game and the first step is to convince mom to divorced him. I am dying to see his face when mom gave him the divorced papers. Mr. Grey karma is a bitch and you will have to pay for it. The damage which you caused to my mom , you hurt her in every aspect.
You killed an innocent life . The day mom caught him with his mistress was the day she finds out she she was three month pregnant with their third child . she wants to surprise him so she went to Paris where he was having his business meeting and went directly to his hotel in his suite and waited for him. When the door opens she hides somewhere to surprise him but then she saw him with a woman and they both start kissing each other and he fucked her hard . my mom saw all this . she can't control her tears she starts crying . He was shocked to find out that she was there but didn't bother to console her , to apologize her . mom can't stand their so she directly went to the airport.
And went she came home she packed our stuff and we went Georgia . she explained her condition to his family and ray and they all corporate with us and were willingly accept my unborn brother/ sister but she can't get over from that incident and at the end due to miscarriage we lost the baby.

Mom "I swear to god I will make his live a living hell" and it's my promise.

(Above pic of Theoder)

Present age 20 years

Graduating from Harvard university ( III year)

Subject - Business and Economic