CHAPTER 3

CHRISTIAN'S POV:-

Oh shit I can't  Concentrate on anything I am fucking pissed up and I am angry at the same time I have to blow off steam on someone and I know only one way and that is through " BDSM" .

As soon as the day overs i called Elena and told her to sent a submissive at my  penthouse . I can't take it any more I am missing ana hell and I don't know where she is , is she ok or not it is killing me in every now and then.

As soon as I enter in my penthouse I said Julia to go to the redroom .
After beating the shit out of her by whipping her and moaning ana's name like a prayer I control my mind and anger.

At dinner I recieved a message from Elliot . I was happy that we both share a good bond after what had happened between me and ana . Grace strictly told every one to break every relation with me.

But after that also me ,Elliot and Kate share a good bond with each other. We often meet at bars and restaurants for drinks and dinners.
I often ask them about ana and kids but every time they either they refuse , ignore or change the topic which kind of irritates me .

Coming back to reality I start checking his Message and to my surprise I came to know that ana and kids are in the town they are in Seattle visiting grace and ray.

I messaged him and asked him for her phone number . To which he said that she don't wanna talk me and it's a bad idea.

I ask him that I want to know how she is , how are my kids to that Elliot gave me an idea to make a fake account on Instagram and start following Anastasia through this she didn't came to know that I am keeping an eye on her and I will be able to know how she is and what she is going.

I said thanks to Elliot for always helping me and Gidding me , every time standing their by my side .

To which he send me a kissing emoji 😘😘😘

And I start laughing . Within fifteen minutes I made a fake account of Shelby white and start following her .

Oh shit! she has an open account with twenty million followers . Then i start scrolling the mobile to see her picture and my mouth was open she posted her photos in wearing a black mini biking showing her cleavage and her ass crack. And in the next one she was pouting with Phoebe and teddy where Phoebe was wearing her pink swimsuit and teddy was wearing his blue shorts.. and in the next photo she was showing her nacked back which was covered by a thin string of her bikini top showing her tattoo it was written in other language but this was hot really hot.
And in the next one she was showing her long naked legs with a tattoo on its ankle.i was turning on by thinking how many tattoo she had on her body.
The next one was a video in that they were playing volleyball wait they were playing volleyball but their is a man who is playing with them who is that fucker .
The next on is also a video in which teddy is surfing and that fucker is helping him in making balance and Phoebe is kissing his cheeks and I  start loosing control.
In the next video she is wearing a crop top showing her cleavage and bra and denim shorts and she is dancing with Mia, Kate,Elliot and that fucker he was grabbing her ass and pulling her close to him and she starts giggling and throw her arms around his neck and start dancing slowly and sensually . The way she used to Dance with me.

And I realize that she is very happy without me I thought she will be upset like she used to be when she left after I spank her with the belt. But no she is happy in her life like nothing had happened .

I think this is because of the kids she is pretending to be happy in front of them . No she is actually happy I saw her previous video in which she swinging her ass and was dancing with that fucker .

Did she move on ?? I don't know but it is possible cause she is not my shy , innocent ana she is now bold , hot , sexy and more confident.

No one can tell that she is a mother of two kids . she looks so young in photos and it kind of make me mad because she is flaunting her body on social media and any body can ogling at her cause she had an open account.

I saw many videos and photos of her and kids . in one video teddy is playing piano the same Bach which I played for her when she first came to elasca
In another video Phoebe is practicing ballet for her annual function I think so .
And their are many photos of her with ray , grace ,carrick , Elliot ,Kate and Eva .

Now I came to know everything has changed and it is impossible to get her back cause. She has find her happiness and  her happiness revolves around our kids .

Wait a minute she have twenty million followers on Instagram which means she is a public figure  but what makes her so popular. And then a silly idea came into my mind I thought of google her .

And to my surprise I did that I was shocked she is an entrepreneur she has launched her clothing brand she owns stelle publishing she owns spas and hotels .

She had proved her self that she can handle our kids on her own she didn't need me any more.