CHAPTER 2

ANASTASIA'S POV:-

Oh fuck! It's six thirty in the morning I jump out of my bed I have to wake up teddy and for school But as I enter in their room they were already getting ready for their school tears came in my eyes . Oh ! God my kids are growing so fast their was a time when I have to do all these things but now they are managing on their own . I enter in their room and said " I am sorry I wouldn't be able to help you out "
Teddy wipes my tears " it's ok mommy I know you are working so hard and you didn't get any sleep " after that Phoebe kiss my lips " mommy we are grown ups we can manage things" . Then miss. Parrish our housekeeper appear in our room " GOOD MORNING EVERYTHING BREAKFAST IS READY". teddy and Phoebe huggs miss . Parrish and said " good morning miss Parrish". " Mommy we will meet you at down stairs " and went towards the hall. Miss . Parrish huggs me and we both starts leaving the room.

At the hall while I was reading newspaper and teedy and Phoebe were having their breakfast . Phoebe said "mommy our vacations are about to start and I want to visit ray and grace . I want to meet them it's been a long time and I want to meet Eva also "

" Ok baby we will go to Seattle and meet them" because I know that Christian wouldn't be there after that incident grace has strictly said that no one from the house will be in touch with Christian .