lost in japan | tom holland

ey have a tom holland one ;)

All it'd take is one flight
We'd be in the same time zone

Tom wanted to see you so badly. He was very busy travelling around the world for the premier of Infinity War, that he didn't have time to see you, his best friend. Yeah, his best friend. He did have a major crush on you but was afraid to tell you that thinking that it might affect your friendship with him.

Looking through your timeline
Seeing all the rainbows,

He whipped out his phone, looking at your Instagram page. Just looking at your pictures made him smile like a stupid dork.

Man, I wish I can eat pancakes with her, he thought when he saw a picture of you eating pancakes.

His heart exploded with joy when he saw a picture of you and him holding your passports, when you guys went to Hawaii last year. He wanted to see you so badly and he had to think of a way.

Wait, maybe this will work, I hope?

I got an idea
And I know that it sounds crazy
I just wanna see ya
Oh, I gotta ask

He opened the messaging app on his phone and texted you, his thumbs moving at a speed that no human brain can comprehend. His face lighted up as soon as he saw the three little dots at the lower left side of his phone screen.

Tom

Y/N can i meet you??

Y/N

tom, are you kidding me? you are at japan

Tom

ya but can i see you?

Y/N

you know you can barge into my house anytime you want, but how?

Do you got plans tonight?
I'm a couple hundred miles from Japan, and I
I was thinking I could fly to your hotel tonight

Tom

do you have plans tonight, love?

Y/N

...no, as you know im just gonna watch some gossip girl and make myself heppi

Tom

then await my arrival darling.

i will be there soon!

Y/N

wait what...

how...

ARE YOU GONNA TAKE A FREAKING FLIGHT? QHAT

THOMAS STANLEY HOLOGRAM

'Cause I-I-I can't get you off my mind
Can't get you off my mind
Can't get you off my mind (oh)

Tom was grinning happily as he sat in his seat in the plane. He couldn't wait to see you, hug you, feel you and tell that he loves you. His smile turned upside down to a frown as his mind flooded with thoughts of you saying no to him. He sighed deeply and tried to divert his attention to the magazine that was in his bag. Despite his attempts, he was futile in not thinking about you as he can't get you off his mind.

I could feel the tension
We could cut it with a knife
I know it's more than just a friendship
I can hear you thinking about it, yeah

You were walking around in your living room. You were half expecting half not for Tom's arrival. You did have feelings for Tom but you didn't want to ruin the friendship between you guys.