News Flash

Antonio and Melissa was one of the cutest married couples ever. Pictures of them on the wedding day was all over the media and on the covers of popular magazines. Their pictures were also plastered all over the mansion in large frames and glass.

Antonio felt like a king with his queen beside him for now and for eternity. To him, he was far from perfect but he loved his wife and wanted nothing but to make her happy and keep it that way.

Anna wanted nothing but trouble After she was confronted by Melissa and lied to cover up her tracks, things went back to normal around the house. She resumed to her maid duties, dressed in full uniform and seemed to have stopped lusting for Antonio Kissle.... Or so it appeared.

She was afraid of speaking the truth, not knowing what the outcome would even be. Nothing knowing if Melissa would have her head for sleeping with Antonio or if she'll leave him altogether.

She was observant on their relationship. Melissa loved him dearly and he loved her back as well but it was quite obvious that who had the greater love for the other person.

Anna doesn't think that Melissa had cheated on him but that wasn't verified. She was usually absent, working long hours and making new friends.

~
Antonio was packing his suitcase to leave for The Bahamas with his beautiful wife when Anna appeared in the bedroom with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Leaving so soon?" she started.

"Yes, and what are you doing in here? I didn't ordered you to clean my bedroom today. You can do so after we leave."

"You're not going anywhere Antonio and I mean it."

He stopped packing and turned at her. "You're kidding me right?"

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Anna's face grew serious.

"If you don't get out of my room right now, I wouldn't be responsible for what I'll do to you," he warned.

"What are you going to do?" Anna made threatening steps forward, "Beat down the mother of your child?"

Antonio froze, mouth opened but speechless.

"You're pre...you're pregnant?" he stuttered.

"Yes, two weeks pregnant with your baby! And if you think that...." she cut herself off when Antonio began pacing the bedroom and rampaging through his cabinets and drawers.

"What are doing?" Anna asked him.

"Looking for my check book."

"For what?"

"So I write you a check."

"A check for what?"

"For an abortion."

"Excuse Me! I'm not getting rid of our baby!" she yelled.

"Would you keep your loud ass quiet! I don't want to have to raise a baby by you! You're a disgusting, easy, cheap, black maid. What type of mother would you be when you can't even take care of yourself?"

His words hurt Anna. "You can say whatever you want about me, I'm having the last laugh because you had sex with the disgusting, easy, cheap, black maid so what does that say about you?

If you dare try to deny me and this baby, I would ruin you! I would make your marriage life a living hell and make you the main interest of the media. I'll tell everyone that you're abusive and threatened my life and your own baby's life. Let me see how powerful you'll really be when your business crumbles because you're losing customers."

"What the fuck do you want from me! I'm now a married man!"

''There's a thing called 'Divorce' ".

"Hold up, you want me to divorce Melissa?"

"Yes! Divorce her and be a family with me and the baby."

"How am I to be so sure that there really is a baby."

Anna threw a done pregnancy test at him. He indeed saw she was pregnant.

"How am I to be sure that I'm the father?"

"You are the father! I've never been involved with anyone else except for you! You're going to take the responsibility of being his or her dad or else I'm going to ruin you Antonio Kissle!"

"I'm never going to love you. I'm never going to become a family with you and you could bank on that. This baby in your polluted womb doesn't make a difference between us. I'm not yours!"

"Yes you are mine!"

"You're completely delusional! Get out of my room."

"I'm not going anywhere!"

"I said to get out of my bedroom!" He raised his hand to stuck her but he didn't. He couldn't.

The bedroom door opened and Melissa walked in, seeing Anna's sad face and Antonio's angry one made her suspicious again.

"What's going on in here?" she asked.

"Anna came to clean but I told her she could do so after we're gone," Antonio covered.

"He's lying," Anna butted in. "I came to tell him that I'm pregnant."

_________________

A/N

Please Don't Forget To Vote

Ps.. Chapters to this novel would be somewhat short but spicy.