Talk The Talk

Antonio's POV

"You're out of your mind," I snapped back and stared at her unbelievably.

"Antonio.. I need you."

"You know what Anna, I'm not going to deal with this. I wish you a speed recovery but you and I are never going to be together. Why can't you get that through your thick head?"

I walked out the room and left her calling after me with a broken voice and tears behind it.

I found Melissa in the waiting area having a cup of coffee. She handed one to me and held my hand as she stood up.

"Are we leaving already?" she asked, studying my face.

I nodded yes and together, we headed for the car.

___________

"Mr. Kissle, do you wish for me to do the laundry today?" Elizabeth asked.

I was sitting in the living room on my computer.

"Oh.. umm, no Elizabeth. You can do so tomorrow and please don't worry, Melissa would get you another assistant very soon."

I was slightly exhausted and emotionally drained from all the drama that had surfaced in my life recently.

"Sir, are you alright?" She asked as the computer almost slip out my hands.

"I'm fine."

"No you're not. I can see on your face that you're bothered. Is it Anna?"

I eyed her.

"Sorry. I shouldn't of mention her name," she quickly said.

"It's okay. You already know the truth about what happened between me and her."

"I do know the truth and I couldn't believe it at first. But underneath all that bitterness, I think Anna is a very nice person."

"Oh come on Elizabeth," I dragged as I closed the computer. "You don't have to sugarcoat anything."

"I'm not. What I'm saying is that someone doesn't wake up everyday just to wreck lives. Something must of happened to drag someone to do such. It's not excuse but she's not perfect and neither is anyone else.

We sit and we judge people like Anna but we know nothing about what she had been through.

Instead of pushing her away, why not just talk to her and be there for her and be friends with her?"

"I don't know if I can do that?"

"If God gave mankind another chance for killing his son, then why can't you forgive Anna?"

Before Elizabeth was hired, she was an active church member and held strong belief in the heavenly God.

She previously lived with her grandmother in Alabama but when her grandmother died, a part of Elizabeth died with her. She moved to Florida to join her other family and later applied for the job as my housekeeper.

"You raised a good point."

"I know I do. There's a look of guilt and pain in your eyes. You're missing Anna because you've developed feelings for her but you wish to do right by your wife and that's understandable but what does your heart and mind tells you?"

"They're in different places. I love my wife but my mind is screaming for Anna."

"That means you're not ready to make a decision and you shouldn't until they're both saying that one name."

Elizabeth left and I wanted to run after her to talk some more because I was beginning to feel better. It was like rolling off a massive stone from my chest.

_____________

The next afternoon, I set off to the hospital. Anna had been discharged and I took the responsibility of bringing her to my house.

I had spoke to Melissa about it and she had agreed on letting Anna stay with us until she was better.

I wheeled her into the guest room she stayed in when she worked here.

"Feels good to be back home," she said.

"This is only temporary Anna." I was still keeping my guard up. "I'll have the chef make you a meal."

"Oh, you hired a chef?"

"Yeah."

I left the room and headed for mine.

*
*
*

Anna's POV

I never thought he would of actually came for me and take me back to his house.

That evening, I was laying in bed and a wonderful idea crossed my mind and as if on cue, she walked into the bedroom.

"Comfortable?" She asked, crossing her arms with her eyes latched onto me.

"Yes I am actually. Thanks for asking."

"Good."

"Actually, I've been meaning to ask you something Melissa.
I have this friend and her husband cheated on her with his maid and got the maid pregnant.

I mean, cheating is one thing but getting her pregnant is another."

"What's the question Anna?"

"How can anyone stand such a betrayal?" I smirked and I knew my words got underneath her skin.

Her hands dropped to her sides and formed fists. Her face flushed and her eyebrows creased together.

"Don't get mad, I'm only curious."

"This is funny to you, isn't it?"

"No it's not! Why didn't you just leave him so he could be with me and his baby?"

"Maybe because I love him, ever thought about that?"

"Love is a feeling that easily gets erased with women like you. You're not with him because of love and you know that."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"I do. You're after his money."

She laughed loudly before walking over to me. She hovered over me with narrowing eyes.

"If I was after his money, then I would of divorce him. Half of all his assets would belong to me but I love Antonio and he loves me and that's something you'll never get from him. He'll never love you.

You were only moments of easy fixes for his craving hormones."

I slapped her.

Her eyes flew open and she stumbled backwards but she came forward and latched onto my throat and in that moment, Antonio walked into the room.

__________________

A/N

Ohhh, Don't you just hate when that happens? 😩😂

-What's Antonio going to think?

**Please Don't Forget To Vote**

And if you're wondering why Melissa agreed to let Anna move in, you'll find out in the next chap.