chapter nineteen

*Shawn*

I pin Echo up against the wall, kissing her neck roughly, "You never tease me like that Echo, never!"  She moans beneath me, "Echo, silence, Matt and 'Liayh'll be home soon, I need you to be quiet."

I rip my shirt of her, which she stole to tease me cause it hangs over her body perfectly, before attaching my mouth to her right nipple, "Fuck Shawn," she cries, she runs her hands through my curls, tugging at them softly before letting out an earthy moan.

I pull away from her and she simply stares at me, "Something you like, Adams?" I see a sense of anger flash in her eyes as she forces me down onto the bed.

She unbuckles my belt and quickly takes off my boxers before looking up at me, "No foreplay Shawn, I'm gonna ride you, okay?" I nod and she lowers herself over me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groan as my cock disappears into her tight folds, her face scrunches up in euphoria as she lets out a cry of pleasure. I thrust upwards and her hands begin to roam my chest and abdomen, leaving small scratches as her pace quickens, I put my hands on her hips and she looks down at me.

"Shit, ah! Fuck me so hard Daddy, please!" I flip us both over so she's beneath me, I slam into her and she screams out in pleasure, "Shawn!"

I connect our lips and she moans into mine, "Echo, I'm gonna cum!" Fuck, I groan and orgasm into her slick folds. I quickly pull out she looks up at me.

"Maybe I'll tease you again Shawnie," she picks up my shirt and throws it over her head before pulling some underwear.

"I'm gonna go have a shower, princess,"

She hums and nods to me, Echo climbs back into bed, "Come back and cuddle with me, I might be sore for the next few days."

"You're my baby for a few days them," she laughs as I say it, I climb in the shower, and that's how Sheco child #3 was made.