Chapter Nine: Aftermath

Later that night, we were all called to a meeting. There, we all had spoken about the Labyrinth and what we experienced. The monster and its information was recorded into a computer.

"Just like us, monsters have the ability to reproduce. We don't know if there are offspring of that monster." The chief said.

"But we sealed the Labyrinth." Alexis said.

"Yes, but they can make their way into the Winter Labyrinth." Chief Ava responded.

"How many are there?" I asked.

"Four," Alexis said "They correspond with the Four seasons. There is the Winter Labyrinth, Vernal or Spring Labyrinth, also known as the Primavera Labyrinth, the Summer Labyrinth, and the Autumnal Labyrinth. We just sealed the Autumnal Labyrinth."

"So we have 3 more to go?" I asked

"Exactly" Motonari said.

"Sometimes," The chief began, "the Labyrinths open up again in different areas." Then we send you Witches out to fight them. "However, there's only the four of you, making it difficult to seal more than one in one day. People shun Witches because they think we are satanic. Therefore, it is difficult to recruit new people before others around them get the wrong idea."

"Not necessarily, because when Alexis told me to join, I was not opposed to it at all." I said.

"But you never told your mother. Who's probably worried sick and is looking for you." Ava told me.

"Good point." I said.

"In that case, we need to get training to prepare for the next Labyrinth." Motochika said.

"Well first," Motonari began, "we should really get to bed. I'm sure we are all very tired."

"Of course!" I replied.

"I think we received a decent amount of information regarding the monster. If you guys remember anything else or recall something, let us know. We will need as much information as possible." The chief said.

With that, we went to our rooms and got some shut eye for the night.

___________________________
Thanks for reading guys! Sorry about the space between chapters. I really didn't expect to be this busy! Hence the partially half-assed chapter. I will try to update a little more often but NO PROMISES!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!