Sequel!!!

Sequel is up!! Look in my profile, it'll have a different cover but it is called Harry Jackson!!

Quick question for anybody willing to read it...

Percabeth?(Percy and Annabeth)

Percico???(Percy and Nico)

Just so I know since they're both going to Hogwarts!! Features life in Hogwarts up to May 2 (oh dear Merlin that is today). Including tortuous ways and rebellions with the help of the three teachers!!

Here I'll give you the prologue so you can see if you want to read it ;)

(Sequel to Percy Potter)

Two years after Percy visited Hogwarts and taught for a year, he is demanded by Snape to come back and help, seeing as Hogwarts is no longer safe for students.

So Percy must travel back to Hogwarts and teach students about his sword fighting techniques. Not only that but he has to teach them how to survive Hogwarts seeing as Voldemort has overthrown it as soon as Dunbledore fell off the Astronomy Tower.

Follow Percy, Annabeth and Nico in their never Ending Quest of keeping as many students as safe as possible, and out of the hands of the Carrow Twins, the lords of punishment at Hogwarts.

In all this mix up Harry and his two friends are out hunting for horcruxes, breaking into places people wouldn't dream of, and doing things that would've landed them in Azkaban.