Chapter 7

They got home and made dinner, salad and spicy chicken.
They all ended up watching 'the butterfly effect' but only rm and jimin were awake to watch all of it, which was fun.
The movie was a thriller, and it definitely didn't make them want to go to sleep.
So they all carried the sleepy Bois to bed,
Awww jimin thought, as rm snuggled up to Jin on the couch, planning on sleeping there.
'See you later, lovebugs' he said, smiling.
'Byee' rm said, rubbing his eyes sleepily.
Rapmonster decided to go to bed, so he carried Jin to bed too, he made sure he didn't leave that massive bear either.
Jin and him hadn't talked about having kids, but he thought he'd be a great dad.

~two hours later~

He'd been thinking about what would they'd do if they did want kids, adoption? Using jins sperm and his sisters egg?
Jin woke up as soon as he'd thought that, and he said 'what? You're thinking about having kids?'
Oh shit rm thought, he'd forgotten that Jin could read thoughts.
'Uhh, yeah, why?' He muttered
'I didn't know you'd want kids yet, I guess' Jin said, smiling.
'Would we adopt? Or like... use my sister?' He said pulling a grossed out face.
'Uhhh, I don't know, would you want it to look like us?'
'Yeah I would, but.... you know... it's a bit weird' he said quietly.
'Well... it's that or adoption babes' jin said snuggling up to rapmonster, he smiled back down at Jin, hissing his forehead.