Part 8

Rm and Jin had planned the whole 'our baby but not' thing, all they needed to do was do it.
They'd decided to do it naturally, and if it didn't work, they'd have to try again.
Rm wasn't that comfortable knowing that Jin and his sister where doing it back home, but he really did want a little girl of his own. He'd always dreamed of having a little girl to put frilly dresses on to, but he didn't know who with until he met Jin. They'd always been close, they where basically a couple before they even announced it to the band. He remembers jimin saying 'you weren't already? Woah'.
So it made sense to bring them closer together by having a tiny version of themselves running around.

~ 1 hour later ~

'Hey babe' Jin said smerking at rm
'Hey pumpkin' He said smiling back
'Come on, got a surprise' he shouted while walking into their on suite.
Ten minutes he came in wearing what he wore when they first met.
He pulled Jin onto the bed, their lips crashing together.
Rm felt jins bulge against his thigh, so he ripped their jeans and underwear off, exposing his shaft.
He started undressing himself, then motioned for Jin to get down.
Jin was good at blowjobs, always letting namjoon take control if he got too slow.
He shoved Jin onto the bed and started inserting himself into him.

2 minuets
5 minutes
15 minutes
30 minutes

Jin was on top of namjoon and he was going as fast as he could, as soon as he released, they both layed down on the bed, absolutely exhausted from 45 minutes of straight up sex.
'I love you so fucking much baby' namjoon said smirking.