Chapter 11

~smut chapter :)~

Since him and Joonie had moved in together, and they had 3 extra rooms, they invited their favorite ships to come live with them (yoomin and vkook and jhope)
And ever since they all moved in, Jin and namjoon had been stuck to each other. If Jin was getting a glass of water, he'd wand Joonie to come and hug him while he was doing it.
They had also been very touchy lately too, but it was mainly namjoon that was touchy.
They where laying in bed, reading comics, and planning their big Christmas surprise for the gang.
'Baaabe' jinn sad in a very annoying winery voice.
'Yeah?' Joonie said, smiling at his drunkenness.
'Come here, I want you' Jin said rolling closer to Joonie, then taking his shirt off.
'Come on babe, lets do it.' Jin was VERY sexual when he was drunk, but namjoon has never seen him this drunk.
'Jin baby, I can't, you're way too drunk. Go to sleep please' he said.
'No, I want you to have sex with me. I'll let you do what you want, I don't care' Jin said, crossing his arms and pouting like a toddler.
'You're drunk, no' Joonie said, reluctantly.
Jin started to climb on top of Joonie, when he stood up and started undressing.
'I'm never giving you alcohol ever again' Joonie muttered to himself, but just loud enough for Jin to hear.
He laid back in bed, placing kisses on Jin's face, then his neck, then his chest.
'Joonie!' Jin screamed,
'What? I need something to remind me of tonight' he said chuckling
Jin took namjoons underwear off, then taking his off too.
Namjoon grabs Jin by the waist and pulls him back underneath him.
He starts thrusting, and Jin let's put a little moan.
Joonie kisses Jin's neck, and somehow finds a soft spot in the process, Jin grabs into namjoon, moaning louder than he has ever heard before. They both lay back down, exhausted and extremely satisfied.
They both fall asleep, and leave the party planning until the next day, Christmas Eve-eve (23rd dec 2017)