Chapter 2

So make sure to read the last part or you won't understand this :/ AND TO THY STORY!! This is also still ur outfit ^^

Yn's POV

I walked into Evans house and I looked down at my feet, completely nervous and embarrassed. Evan seems to notice this and he hugs me. I calm down a little and look up. Everybody is staring at me and I panic more. "H-hi" I manage to stutter out. When suddenly somebody yells out "OM GOSH YOU ARE LIKE LITERALLY MY FAV YOUTUBER." And a guy runs up and hugs me. "That's Craig, aka MiniLadd." Evan pulls him back and introduces everybody else, "Johnathan aka H20 Delirious, David, aka DaithiDeNogla, Marcel, aka BasicallyIdoWrk, Bryce aka BryceGames, Tyler, aka IAMWILDCAT, Anthony, aka BigJigglyPanda, Lucas, aka Smii7y, Brian, aka Terrorisor, Lui aka Lui Calibre and finally Ryan, aka OhmWrecker.

 I look at everybody once Evan introduces them and somebody with a monkey mask scoffs, "This sorry excuse for a YouTuber is your friend? New low man."

 I stare at him, and so does everybody else for that matter. When suddenly something clicks inside of me. "I haven't even met you, but i'm gonna tell you one thing," I pause a little before continuing, "My middle finger salutes you" while flipping him off. He glares dead at me, his rage turning to shock and he goes upstairs. Evan stares at me with shock. Onee guy... I think he was Tyler? He stepped in front of me and said " I already like you, nobody has once said that and gotten him to say nothing back. I shrug, "Guess I'm lucky."

The guys all go and sit on the couch and play Gang Beasts. They look over at me because I've never once uploaded Gang Beasts to my channel. "Do you know how to play?" Evan asks me. I scoff, "Do you even know how to play"I mock, "I'll kick all of your asses." I sit down on the couch and grab a controller while the game starts up. "Only one round, give it your all. The winner is the champion." I don't know who said that but I nodded anyway. The game starts and right off the bat Evan gets out, "MOTHERFUCKER" he screams and throws the controller. Sometime while we were playing Lui came down the and sat on the stairs and watched us. After a while, it was just me and Tyler. 

He constantly tried to throw me off but he kept missing me. I had a plan in my head, I just stayed still near the edge. He charged at me, and I dodged it last minute and he ran off the edge. The game ended and I won. "Do you even know how to play"I mock for a final time, I turn around and face Evan, "Yes I fucking do." I set down the controller and walk out of the house. Nobody came to stop me but I felt the stares of everybody. Pretty interesting.

Was this good? I can't tell...