Chapter 8

Lui's POV:

Y/N's been gone for a while now.. I wonder if she's ok. I'll go check up on her, make sure she's ok. 

"Guys I'll be back." They all mutter 'ok' and I go up to Marcel's room. I open the door and see her and Marcel hugging. I start to get really jealous and sad. "Y/N?" I use in my kids voice. She turns around and stopped hugging Marcel. 

"Hey Lui." She says. Marcel looks at me like 'I-didn't-do-anything-I-swear.' But I can't help but get sad.

"Nevermind." I mutter and go back to my room.

I get back in the game and put my headset on "hey guys."

They all mutter their hellos and we get back in the game. Soon Marcel and Y/N join back in. "HEY GUYS" they say at the same time and giggle. We all ignore it and go back to the game,  with Y/N always winning. I''m seriously getting mad now. 

"COME ON Y/N, STOP WINNING ALL THE FUCKING TIME YOU FUCKING TRYHARD." I regretted it the second I said it.

"Fine. Bye guys." Than it popped up GlowInTheDark Has Left The Game. Than GlowInTheDark Has Left The Call. All the guys get mad at me and Marcel goes AFK to check on her. Even in my room I know she's crying.

Marcel's POV:

When Lui yelled at her she got SERIOUSLY sad and left the game and the call, like I did, expect she was sad instead of mad. I quickly turn on AFK mode and go to her room. Without asking I barged in and she was crying. I quickly ran and hugged her like she did me she quickly hugged me back and cried into my chest.

"Shhh, Y/N it's okay, shhh." I whisper to her over and over, she starts to calm down and fall asleep. I lay down next to her and fall asleep next to her because it's pretty late anyways.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IMA DOING GOOD c: