1.

jaeden watched the clock that was high above the board in the class, it took its time on days like this.

in this case day that was the last day of school before the summer break.

(A/N - If you say summer one more f-f-fucking time...)

"jaeden are listening?"he was pulled out of his thoughts, seeing the teacher staring at him, and he felt eyes staring right at him.

jaeden nodded his head yes, looking back up at the clock.

4 minutes to go.

3...

2...

1...

his heart skipped a beat of happiness when the loud bell went, everyone started cheering.

he grabbed his bag, walking from the class to the halls, not being able to keep the biggest grin that was refusing to leave his face.

jaeden found himself self at his locker, shoving my stuff that he won't need for a while inside, and slamming it shut to turn around and greet his only friend.

literally.

"its the summer holidays bitch!" he laughed out in a loud voice, causing stares from others, along with a few laughs.

"really jack?! how come nobody told me!" jaeden played along playfully, rolling his eyes.

"anyway - i need to talk to you about something thats happening" jack explained to him.

"what is it?"

"so my friend Wyatt is having this party, at his house tonight, to start of the holidays, and your coming with me" jack ordered him.

"oh am i now?" jaeden scoffed at him.

"well... please?" jack looked up at him.

"who is wyatt anyway?" jaeden said.

"its someone who lives a few houses down from mine, my moms friends with his, thats how we met though, he only asked me to go yesterday." jack explained.

"fine i'll go to your friends stupid party..." jaeden didn't put up a fight, making the smaller boy confused, but he didn't question it, only squealed.

it only took a few seconds before jack started questioning him.

"are you really gonna go? oh god are you exited! you guys might hit it off with each othe- " jack spoke quickly, but was cut off.

"shut up before i change my mind" jaeden groaned leaning against his locker "and how can i hit it off with someone i just met?" he added on, making jack laugh.

"calm down elsa..."

"who the hell is elsa?" jaeden asked, immediately gaining a huge gasp from jack.

"you have never, ever seen frozen?!" jack screamed in disgust.

"nope." jaeden said popping the 'p'.

"and i actually thought you were cool jaeden... god." he mumbled.

jaeden was exited about summer - well there was just a few small things.

one thing, was staying at home - with his mom drinking, and his dad being away on a business trip, not being able to control her.

and he was meant to be telling his mother, that he's gay... but jaeden hardly believes that will go well.