5.

Wyatt literally spent hours cleaning the house as best as he could, he felt like he was going crazy.

He had a choice to leave the house the way it was, seeing as it didn't bother him - but nope, he wanted the house to look nice for Jaeden.

He may have just met him, but he was falling for him fast, and last night was the worst first impression anyone could ever have.

So he spent the morning cleaning empty cans of beer, food packets, and broken glasses, all of those things being scattered around his house, making it harder for him to finish up faster and get dressed.

Once he had finished, he quickly shoved on a red hoodie and some dark blue jeans and a pair of socks seeing as he didn't use shoes around the house.

He had just sat down when his doorbell rang, making him throw his head back in annoyance.

He stood up from the couch, walking over to the front door, opening it to meet Jaeden "Hey Jaeden" Wyatt smiled.

"Hi, Wyatt." Jaeden smiled back at him.

"Do you wanna come in?" Wyatt asked, a little awkwardly, making Jaeden only nod in response as he stepped inside the house.

"So do you wanna go upstairs?" Wyatt turned around to face Jaeden "I'm pretty sure Finn's gonna bring Jack over." he added on.

"Sure, but what is he gonna do with Jack?" Jaeden asked him curiously.

"I think he's gonna watch Netflix with him." Wyatt shrugged as he began walking up the staircase with Jaeden close behind.

"And chill?" Jaeden smirked letting out a small laugh.

"Nope, I kinda planned that for us." Wyatt joked along with him.

"I-I'll pass..." Jaeden's face went red as the idea came into his mind.

They finished the conversation when they reached Wyatt's bedroom, it was a big room with lots of space, a nice double bed, T.V and a couch, along with some other clutter.

(A nice double bed if you know what I mean... ;D)

"Nice room ." Jaeden said as he pauses from looking at the room and turned to Wyatt.

"Thanks, I guess." Wyatt laughed as he sat down on his fabric grey couch, patting the space on his left for Jaeden to take a seat down, which he accepted.

"I'm sorry about last night..." Jaeden broke the awkward silence that was going on for a good 10 seconds.

"Don't be sorry, it was a dare - I should be the one whos saying sorry." Wyatt sighed.

"You didn't do anything," Jaeden told him.

"I ran out the closet and left you standing there, so basically it's -"

"Both of our faults... Why don't we just say that?" Jaeden finished Wyatt's sentence for him.

Wyatt smiled at Jaeden. "Sure, let's just say that."

"How long have Jack and Finn been a thing?" Jaeden asked.

"I don't like they're a thing yet, close probably." Wyatt shrugged.

"Jack always talks about Finn, it's cute." Jaeden laughed as he stared down at his hands.

"Finn does the same." Wyatt began to remember all the times Finn talked about Jack, too many times that he couldn't to be honest.

"We should start getting to know each other." Jaeden suggested in more of a questionable tone.

"Sure" Wyatt began thinking of a question.

"Are you a boy or a girl?" Wyatt looked at him childishly.

Jaeden mentally facepalmed. "I'm a boy you dumbass!" Jaeden yelled.

"Really? I didn't know." Wyatt played along with the joke he had stupidly started.

"At least we'll always know I have the bigger dick." Jaeden smirked and looked at Wyatt who shot up on his seat.

"Wait - What?!" Wyatt stared at Jaeden with his eyes open in shock.

"What?" Jaeden replied innocently letting out a small chuckle.

"Wanna play GTA?" Wyatt asked as he turned the Xbox on in his room.

"I can't" Jaeden sighed.

"Why?"

"I'm not 18 yet." harden stated as if it was plainly obvious.

"You literally drank like 6 beers last night..." Wyatt shook his head, making his curls bounce.

Jaeden just shrugged, and they both burst out laughing.

The rest of the night was followed on by the two laughing, joking and Jaeden shamefully playing underage games.

But who cares. It was already crystal clear the two boys liked each other.

-----
HI MOTHERFUCKERS - Jk.

Anyway, I have some explaining to do.

I'm sincerely - from the bottom of my heart sorry that I haven't updated in like a month.

I was writing this chapter, it was like 1000 words and over, but it wasn't finished, and I went on to finish it, but the draft hadn't saved.

I was super pissed, and I'm a lazy bitch so... I didn't start
re-writing until like 3 weeks later.

Also, you all know got a new puppy, so that comes with a load of responsibilities - but it's totally worth it.

And I was kinda sad that XXXTentacion (the rapper) died, so yeah :(.

Anyway - I hope you guys all enjoyed this chapter! I love you all so much.

New chapter coming soon!

-Jaye