3.

11:42

"have you ever tried beer before?" wyatt asked jaeden.

"not really -"

"wussy." sophia laughed out, everyone joining her in laughing.

"im not a wuss!" jaeden rolled his eyes.

"you kinda are, you were scared when we were driving out here!" jack punched jaedens arm playfull.

"i never said i was scared!" jaeden yelled.

"then drink!" finn held a beer up to his face.

jaeden hesitated, but took the beer from finns hands, and stares at it.

"loosen up, have some fun!" wyatt said, afterwards downing half of his own beer bottle.

jaeden sighed before pressing the bottle to his lips, gulping it down.

it burned his throat and tasted disgusting, making him want more- but all eyes were on him when he pulled the bottle down.

"well?" chosen stared at him, making jaeden shrug.

"its not bad..." jaeden chuckled.

"do you like it or not?" sophia balled out, shaking her head in annoyance.

"i don't see why not!" jaeden laughed, downing more and chatting with everyone else.

1:07 am

jaeden was drunk out of his mind - he had already had 16 beers and he could feel the hangover coming at him fast.

he didn't care though.

the group of kids were all sat in a circle, a bottle in the middle.

"you guys know what this game is right?" jack asks, joining the group and sitting in between finn and jaeden, and they all nodded.

"duh..." jaeden grumbled - he knew how this was going to end out, just like he had seen it and movies, and read it books.

nothing special, just a dumb game that has no rules.

all of a sudden jack bursts out laughing and everyone turns to look at him.

"what the fuck are you laughing at this time?" chosen asks him.

"jaeden hasn't had his first kiss!" he laughed out and everyone joined him, making his friend roll his eyes.

"and you have?" jaeden smirks, making jacks face flush red in embarrassment as he covered his face with his hands.

"damn, just damn." jeremy comments.

"oh well jeremy, at least we know the cutie talks." wyatt smirked, staring at jaeden.

"c-cutie...?" jaeden stutters out, his face flushing red and his stomach going all fuzzy, it was weird even though he had never felt this way about someone - especially after knowing them for only a few hours, he had a vibe about him, jaeden could sense it.

wyatt nodded, and jack who was next to jaeden nudged him with his elbow and winked at him.

(A/N - wInK wOnK ;) - )

- Time skip to Wyatt's turn -

Wyatt leaned down and spun the bottle that was in the centre of the circle, he didn't even care - he had done it too many times and now its at the point where it bores him - heck he even had to do it with Finn one time.

he watched the bottle spinning around endlessly, slowing down with each whirl until it stopped completely.

it landed on him.

Jaeden...

Wyatt thought he was beautiful, and even though he just met him - seeing as Wyatt was bisexual.

he could see Jaedens face flush up and Wyatt's  face didn't change.

This was normal, Wyatt had a gift of showing he didn't give a fuck, even though he entirely did.

his parents used to say he had no emotions what-so-ever.

Wyatt shrugged and stood up walking over to the nearest closet, stopping when he arrived.

"Are you coming or not, princess?" Wyatt smirked at Jaeden as he shook his head and stood up.

"D-Don't call me that..." he mumbled walking past Wyatt and stepping inside the closet, Wyatt following after, winking at the group as they shut the door.

the door clicked shut and i turned around to see the boy I only met hours ago with bright red tinted cheeks.

he's beautiful Wyatt thinks to himself, he can't help it if he only met him - he already knows he likes him.

"i-is something wrong?" Jaeden breaks the silence.

"hmm?" Wyatt stares at him confused.

"you were kind of staring at me..." the boy mumbles, but loud enough for Wyatt to hear, making him feel the burn that is now rising in on his cheeks.

"sorry, your just... incredibly cute." Wyatt smirks as he walks closer to the boy.

"t-thanks..." Jaeden smiles, but looks down at his feet.

"you know we don't have to do anything? right?" Wyatt whispers.

Jaeden nods, but looks up to lock eyes with Wyatt.

"your kinda hot for someone i just met." Jaeden blurts out.

Wyatt just goes a darker red, not being able to say anything - before he could, his lips were pressed with another pair, moving in sync.

he felt a thousand fireworks exploding inside of his stomach - the only other thing he could feel was Jaedens arms wrapping around his neck.

no... this can't happen... i just met him - and... and what will he think of me if he ever finds out who i really am... Wyatt thinks, before he knew it - he was pushing Jaeden away and running outside the closet, leaving Jaeden in the dark.

____
Im sorry if ya'll think this is going too fast - but in other fanfics, they meet within the first chapter, so im hoping this is alright?

anyway - sorry for any mistakes that I didn't fix when i was re-reading this chapter!

but besides all that - that is this weeks promised chapter!

love you guys :)

- Jaye ❤️

(I am now leaving signitures at the end of the chapter as well :D)