~He admits his feelings for you~

Jeff:

You put on your best dress and were ready to leave the house. A gorgeous guy who came to the store everyday came to your checkout line this time. You flirted so hard and he finally asked you on a date. Jeff looked grumpy the whole time you were getting ready and he barely said a word...until just now. "(Y/N), don't you go out the door." He protested. You tried to push past him but he gripped you and carried you to your bedroom. "Jeff let me go! What's your problem with this!?!?" Jeff looked you straight in the eyes. "I don't want you to go. Please, stay." He begged. "Jeff move." You struggled lightly. "Please, I...I love you." You froze and looked at his watering eyes. Jeff let you sit up next to him and you smiled. "You know what? I love you too Jeff." He smiled and hugged you tightly. The rest of the night you two watched crappy movies and played with popcorn, throwing it at each other.

Ben:

You laced up your strappy shoes and prepared for your night out with the nice boy who asked you on a date. You met in the I.T department of you job. The only thing stopping you was Ben. He stood in front of the door for at least an hour. "Ben, move damn it." You groaned, wrestling with him. "No. You're aren't going to see him (Y/N). You should stay here with me. Please?" You stopped struggling and looked Ben in his red pupils. "Because I think I...uh. I think I love you." You felt your a large smile spread across your face. "Good, because I love you too." Ben hugged you tightly. You two spent the rest of the night playing multi on Call of Duty.

Masky:

You were in the kitchen cooking a nice dinner because you knew Masky would come around. Just as you planned, Masky came. You set the table and chatted with him as you two ate. "Yeah, I guess that's why I love you so much!" Masky dropped his fork and covered his mouth. "Oops!" You blushed deeply, knowing that he'd made a mistake. "What was that Masky?" you giggled at his shyness. Masky sighed and decided to tell you the truth. "I said that...I love you." You stood up and went to hug him tightly. "I was waiting for you to say that." You giggled and spent the rest of the night cuddling with him on the couch.

Hoodie:

You and Hoodie were climbing trees in the woods. He was your only friend now since your old ones didn't apologize yet for leaving you in the woods. Hoodie hung upside down from the branch like a bat. You giggled and tried to copy him. "I love how you make me laugh. " you said sweetly. "I love you." Hoodie shot back. You smiled widely and continued to play in the woods until Hoodie took you home. "Hey Hoodie? I love you too."

Liu:

You were reading a book and noticed that Liu had been extra quiet lately. You sighed and put the book down. You stood up from the recliner and went to sit next to Liu who was on the couch. "Alright, if you don't tell me what's wrong right now, I'll kick you out." He chuckled slightly and played with his fingers nervously. "Ever since my family and I moved into the neighborhood, I had feelings for you. I guess you could say that...I love you." You blushed and didn't know what else to do so, you hugged Liu tightly. He hugged back and you two spent the rest of the night watching TV.

Toby:

You walked around the backyard until you heard Toby talking to himself. He sighed in frustration. "How do I tell (Y/N) I love her?" He questioned himself, kicking a tree stump. You smiled and walked up behind him. "You already did silly." Toby turned around and hugged you tightly. You two then decided to celebrate with a backyard water fight. :)