~End~

Jeff:

"(Y/N)?" Jeff called out to you. You stood up and walked about a foot away from the lake you sat by. Before you could get any further, Jeff stepped out from beyond the bushes. He was dressed nice and carried a guitar on his back. The sunset was beautiful over you as he pulled the guitar from its case. As Jeff began to play your smile faded. He strummed horribly! When he finished, he looked up at you with a light blush. "W-well?" he awaited your answer. You burst out into laughter and hugged Jeff tightly, kissing him sweetly. "Why in the world Jeff?" you said while still chuckling a little. Jeff dug in his pocket and handed you a small box. "Because, I wanted to show you if I can't do anything else right...I can still love you." You smiled and opened the box to see a ring. "(Y/N), marry me."

Ben:

...

*ding*

You looked at your phone and saw the text from Ben. You were excited to see it, considering how Ben hadn't come around or talked to you for almost a week now. You opened the text and your heart dropped when you saw what he had written.

I think we need some space...

You had wondered what you did wrong. You always treated him right and so did he for you. You decided that it was time to do some searching around. Perhaps there was someone else? Thus being said, you followed Ben around all day...in and out of rather feminine stores. The tears rolled down your face as he went into a jewelry store. You moved in closer to hear him say: " I need something a girl will like." Afterwards, you went to get something sweet to sooth your sadness. You made it home a little late and opened the door to see Ben sitting on the couch, gifts and objects all around him. On the table in the center there was a box with a brilliant ring shining. "Bout time you got home babe. I've been waiting all week...to spend my whole life with you." Ben said as he approachef you. "Hurry and marry me." He kissed you deeply, making tears of joy rush down your face.

Masky:

"Masky stop! You can not pull cards if I just beat you!" You laughed while Masky tried to salvage the last of the UNO game. "Wait, I can still win." Masky reached on the bottom of the deck and pulled some odd looking cards from it. He placed them down one by one. you are my world. The first card said. I can't live without you (Y/N). The second card said. I'm ready now. The very last card said. Masky reached into his pocket and put down a box. He then pulled one more homemade UNO card from the deck and placed it down by the box. Will you marry me? "Uno." Masky smiled sweetly. "You win." You said before kissing him deeply.

Hoodie:

Hoodie walked with you along the quiet night beach. The waves had a soft flow and the moonlight shined upon both of you. "Hey uhm...(Y/N)?" Hoodie interrupted the peace with a shy stutter. You smiled at him and stopped walking. "You're always so shy Hoodie. C'mon and talk to me." You took a seat with him on the soft sand. He was quiet for a while before finally speaking in a low voice. "I think you're really pretty and worth more blood than a killer can squeeze out of a family." Hoodie tried to be romantic. You shook off the scared feeling before laughing lightly. "O-okay Hoodie. What exactly are you trying to say?" Hoodie paused and quietly said: "Be mine?" You chuckled and kissed his forehead. "I'm already yours Hoodie. Don't you know?" You awaited his reply. Hoodie pointed at the sand and began to write. You moved slowly so the moon could illuminate it. As you moved out of the way, you see the words: Marry me.

Liu:

"You are the sunshine in my dark night. I like it when you kiss me just right. When I see your smile, it makes me happy. You be the mama, Ill be the daddy. You give my life a whole new fixing. You know that body of yours is kicking. You are the everything to my day..." Liu awaited Sully to finish the surprise he said he had for you. Sully and him had been planning all day long. "Sully come on. She won't say no. Say the last line." Liu waited. " So just marry me, OK?" Sully finished. Liu slipped the box from his pocket and smiled.

Toby:

You had never been one to see Toby use his hatchets for anything other than murder, but lately he's been acting like a lumberjack. He's been I'm the woods behind the house for almost a month. You could hear the chopping and falling of trees but you could never see because it was far into the woods. After a while, Toby thought it was a good idea to go on a date in the city. "Whoa look (Y/N)! A helicopter ride, $30! Let's do it!" Toby didn't wait for your reply. You too were a little nervous upon take off but it was otherwise a fun ride. Suddenly, you realized the helicopter not taking it's usual route through the city. It rode over your home and the surrounding areas. "Look down there. It's super important." Toby voiced. You watched as the woods had a huge patch of fallen trees. They were rearranged to read out something you never thought you see or hear in your life. Marry me. You looked up at Toby with teary eyes. "Well...What do ya think?" Toby asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice. "I think you may be the large cause for deforestation ...but I think it's worth it. I love you so much Toby."