~He does something embarrassing~

Jeff:

You were finishing your cleaning and turned the vacuum off. Then you heard singing upstairs. You went upstairs to your room to find Jeff dusting the shelves and singing a song to the tune of Milkshake. ♪My knife blade brings all the blood to the yard. And they're like, please don't kill me sir. They're like, please don't kill me sir. I would spare you but it's too damn hard!♪ He shook his butt while doing so. "Nice twerking skills Jeff." You burst out into laughter. He turned around and blushed before bringing you into a tight hug.

Ben:

Ben and you were chilling out on the couch and you decided to go out for a little air. You got up and started to walk away but you turned around having forgotten your keys. You were about to ask Ben where they were when he said. "Finally, I thought she'd never leave." He then let out a loud and long fart before sighing in relief. You couldn't help yourself from bursting into loud laughter. Ben popped his head up and looked to see you behind the couch on the floor laughing. His face turned tomato red.

Masky:

Masky and you were sitting outside in your backyard around the pool. A bee made it's way to your toes and Masky decided to *ahem* 'save' you. "Get away from my beautiful lady!" He fought the bee but soon fell into the pool. You giggled and went to help him out.

Hoodie:

Hoodie was speaking quietly to you as you two sat on the couch. He said sweet things and relaxed you in the silence. Just as he was about to say i love you, he paused and let out a loud burp. So loud, it echoed off of the silence in the house and knocked a picture frame off the wall. "Oopsie." Hoodie said. You burst into loud laughter and rubbed his tummy sweetly, hoping to ease the rumbles.

Liu:

You and Liu decided to go for a swim in the creek that was a mile from your house. "That swimsuit is sexy as fuck babe!-Sully shut up! What we mean to say is, you look lovely (Y/N)." You smiled and hoped in the water. Liu hoped in with you and swam until you two were tired. You came ashore and waited ror Liu as well. When he came...he was missing a few *ahem* items. Your face reddened as you tried to hold in your snickering. "What so funny?" You pointed at him and he looked down. "My swim trunks are missing!-Holy shit, I'm naked!" Liu ran back to the water to search for his trunks.

Toby:

You gave Toby an easy enough job. Take the mop n' glow, and mop the kitchen floor. He accepted the task but oh was he a failure. Toby mopped the floor but kept his shoes on instead of wearing his socks. So when he finished, he was slipping everywhere. Each time he tried to stand he fell on his butt. When you'd got enough of laughing, you decided to help him.