Chapter 10 :Four

( 5 months later)

Tris and I have gotten closer ever since I told her I liked her. I asked her out 2 months ago and she said yes. So now we're dating.

We are on our way home from school. She lives right next door to me so we ride to school together. Some days I drive and some days she drives. We pull into my drive way and go our separate ways to get ready for later. We are going to the beach with the gang and three other girls I don't know. Zeke invited them. I go inside my house and go to my room. I get a shower then get dressed then leave. I walk over to Tris’ house to pick her up to go the beach. We take her car but I drive.

____skip to the beach___

When we got to the beach we saw the gang. We walk over to them and they introduce us to the tree girls that were invited. Shauna, Lynn, and Lauren. Then we all go our separate ways. Chris with Will, Zeke with Shauna I guess they stared dating. Uriah with Marlene, Tris and I, Peter, Lynn, Susan and Lauren are together in one group. Tris and I go to the food shack and share some nachos and get smoothies. I look at Tris and she looks beautiful. I guess I’ve been looking at her for a long time because she looks at me and smiles then sips her smoothie.

“whatcha looking at?” she asks taking another sip of her smoothie.

“Oh nothing just this gorgeous girl sitting in front of me.” I say smiling at her. She scrunches up her nose and blush. 

She’s so cute when she does that.

“Well thank you.” She says then does it again. 

“Said that out loud didn’t I?”

“Yup.” She says popping the p.

I stand up and nod my head gesturing to go for a walk along the beach near the water and she agrees.

Christina’s pov.

Will and I decided to play volleyball then go for a walk afterwards. I look at Four and Tris at the food shack sharing nachos with smoothies. I see Four staring at her then says something to her. She scrunched her nose. Knowing Tris she only does that when she blushes. Aww he made her blush. I turn away and see Will running my way.

“Ready for our walk?” he asks I just nod. He takes my hand and we start walking. We are talking about random things and then I see Four and Tris talking and laughing. Then Four picks her up like he’s about to throw her in the water. Four is laughing while Tris is trying to get free. I take my phone out and record them because they are just so darn cute. Tris gets away and starts running and Four chases her he finally catches up to her and grabs her waist and holds her there. She is struggling to get away but soon gives up and just stands there looking at the sunset. I put my phone away and pull Will to continue walking. 

Tris pov.

Four and I are walking along the beach when Four picks me up and acts like he’s going to throw me in the water. I try and get free of his grip. He is laughing the whole time until I get free. I take off running looking to see if how far behind he is which is not that far. Then I feel two arms around my waist I get picked up once again and go towards the water I try and get free again but I doesn’t work.

“Okay okay I won’t put you in the water.” Four says laughing. So I stop trying to get away and stand there admiring how beautiful the sunset looks. I feel Four put his head on my shoulder and he breathes out tickling my ear. We stand there in silence. It’s a comfortable silence.

"Tris. will you go to the spring dance with me?” he says breaking the silence.  I turn around to face him and place my arms around his neck and his arms still around my waist. I look up at him and smile. 

“Yes I would love to.” I say and get on my tip toes and kiss him. 

This has been the best night of my life.

"same here." he says with a smile and kisses me.

(a/n) 3povs in one chapter. yay. i think this is the first and last authors note i will have. Another thing tell me what you guys think so far Plese. (please) I would be a happy happy person.