Title your Story Part

Calypso's P.O.V

I sat in the cell and frowned. I should have brought my sword. The cell was cold and damp and luckily there weren't any bugs. I rested my head against the cement wall. My feet and hands were chained up but I could still move. There was just a limit on how far I could move. It's like when dog's leashes are tied to a pole, holding the dog there so it won't run away. It was dimly lit in the cell and the lightbulb flickered once in a while. All that was in the cell was a metal cup. I needed to get out of here. I dragged the metal cup against the metal bars of the cell, making a loud noise. Footsteps could be heard going down the stairs and I knew someone was coming. Pretty soon, Matt appeared in front of my cell. "What do you want, babe?" he asked me. I built a plan in my head to escape and save Nico. "I just want a kiss." I pouted. He fell for the trick and unlocked the cell door and he also unlocked my chains. I acted like I was going to kiss him but I slid in between his legs and out of the cell. I locked the cell with the key I had managed to get out of his pocket. I quickly unlocked Nico's cell and his chains and he quietly thanked me. We both knew that we could've escaped by using our powers but we really tried hard not to expose our demigod selves. We sprinted upstairs and out the door. We both heard gunshots from behind us. I was hit in the arm and I fell to the ground holding my wound. I used my power to make my blood look like a human's blood. Nico turned around and started to come back for me but I told him that they would catch me again anyway and that I would escape. I couldn't risk Nico being caught for a second time. Matt's mom walked over to me, picked me up, and brought me back in the house. She treated my wound surprisingly, but brought me up to Matt's room with handcuffs bounding my hands together. In Matt's room, Matt (who had somehow escaped the cell) was sitting on his bed.

Nico's P.O.V

I told the seven about what had happened to Calypso and I and soon we were at Matt's house. He had a gun to Calypso's head and she was in handcuffs. He was hungrily kissing her arms and neck. We beat him up and got Calypso back to her dorm.

Leo's P.O.V

I was so happy Calypso was safe and okay. That (insert word here) was going to be dead if he touched her again. I kissed Calypso and held her close to me.

Did you like the chapter? I hope you did! Please vote and comment! - Calypso223

Calypso and Leo go to high schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें