Blood Is Never Good

Leo's P.O.V

After our vacation days we had to go back to school. It was in the afternoon and we were at lunch. We learned to pack our own lunches in our dorms then bring them to lunch. I was talking to my friends and laughing. Since Matt was in the hospital, we weren't bothered much.

Calypso's P.O.V

I smile at Leo and see Ms. Heartless walk up to me. "Calypso, come with me." She said. I nodded and got up. She led me to a room and pushed me into it. "What are you doing?!" I asked. She turned into an ugly snake lady and advanced towards me. I backed up and accidentally went into a corner. There was no escape. Ms. Heartless bit me and left me there to die. I could feel venom flowing through my veins. Blood pooled around me. Ms. Heartless left already. With the rest of the strength I had left, I called Leo. "Hello?" He answered. "Leo..." I said quietly and weakly. "Calypso, what's wrong?" I could hear the worry in his voice. "Bleeding....Ms. Heartless....bite..." I answered.

Leo's P.O.V

"Where are you?" I asked Calypso. "I don't know..." She replied. "Calypso I'll help you!" No answer. "Calypso?" Still no answer. "Calypso???!!??!!!?" I hung up the phone. "Guys! Calypso's in trouble!!" I say and sprint off towards Ms. Heartless' office. The seven and Nico follow me and I run into the back room of the office. "Calypso!!!" I shouted. I couldn't lose her again.

Calypso's P.O.V

I heard Leo shout my name and I groaned in response. Soon darkness took over and the last thing I saw was the color black.

Please vote and comment! I hope you enjoy! :) Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters except the ones I made up. - Calypso223