Julia

Calypso's P.O.V

It was evening time, and I was reading a book. I heard a knock on the door and opened it up, seeing two boys, that looked exactly the same. "I'm Travis..." One of them said. "I'm Connor..." The other boy said. "And we are...The Stolls!" They both said at the same time. "I'm Calypso, nice to meet you." I grinned. "Leo sent us to help you prank people and get suspended." Travis explained. "Awesome! Please, come in."
I told them. They walked in. "Nice place." They said at the same time. "Thanks." I smiled. "Okay. Time for us to teach you." Travis said. "First things first-" Travis started to talk but Connor interrupted him. "I'm the realest." Connor finished the sentence for Travis. They told me all about pranking people and the rules of pranking. The next day, they were gone and I now knew a ton about pranking people.

Leo's P.O.V

Travis and Connor came back and told me what happened. Good. I grinned and walked to the forge. I saw my siblings building things and I grabbed a piece of celestial bronze. I heated it up with my hands and started banging it with a hammer. I had soon made a shining sword. A girl walked up to me and smiled. "Hi, I'm Julia." I grinned. "I'm Leo."

Calypso's P.O.V

It was all set. I had a water balloon in my hand, and a match. I was planning on throwing the water balloon at the teacher, and if that plan failed, I would light the math and raise it up towards the fire sprinklers so they went off and sprayed water over everyone. I threw the balloon at the teacher and it missed her. I lit the match but Matt blew it out and took it from me. I groaned and banged my head on the desk I was sitting at. Matt tried to kiss me but I slapped him. "What the Hades?!" I glared at him and the teacher looked at us. "Stop it!" She told us and we obeyed.

Leo's P.O.V

I smiled at Julia. "Hey Leo, want to hang out later?" She asked. "Sure!" I made a little flying dragonfly and grinned. It flew around me and flew over to Nyssa. Nyssa smiled.

Hi! What do you want to happen to Leo and Julia? Do you want her to try to be with Leo? Do you want her to hurt Calypso? Be obsessed with Leo? Tell me in the comments! I hope you like it! - Calypso223