A Fresh Start

2

'Tomorrow, is September 1, my birthday. I am turning 19 yrs. old.'

I thought to myself as I felt my eyelids becoming heavy.

'I wonder what Tae will give me as a gift, or will he forget again because of how "busy" he is.'

I sighed and finally closed my eyes and had a dreamless sleep.

.
.
.
.

Chirp Chirp

.
.
.

I groaned as a warm ray of sunshine hit my face. I sat up and stretched. I let out a loud yawn as I rubbed my eyes and looked around.

My room was fairly small, a bed that can fit one person only, a bedside table, a closet from across the room and cream colored walls with red splashes of paint that I find very fascinating.

I nodded determinedly to myself as I did my morning routine.

I made breakfast, let it cool down while I took a shower.

'Today, I am turning 19 yrs. old, I'm almost an adult, so I have to be capable of taking care of myself without the help of Tae.'

I am fully aware that it was not the best idea of leaving my house there in Busan, but I was still young, I didn't know what to do back then.

Where I live now, you ask?

Well, Tae provided me with a small apartment since I was too stubborn to live with him.... in his house.... alone..... with just the two of us... together... forever....

I blushed madly at the thought and proceeded to change my clothes.

I rushed downstairs to eat breakfast but to my surprise, Tae was already there, looking as handsome as ever, his black hair matching his white polo shirt with thin black stripes, it had no buttons, so I could see the black t-shirt he was wearing underneath the polo, and he wore light blue jeans, and of course puma shoes.

So he didn't forget my birthday.

I stared at him in awe but quickly snapped out of it when I realized I was openly checking him out.

"I-I'm surprised, you're not wearing gucci.." I looked away, hoping to hide my blushig face.

Well, guess what? It didn't work.

Tae chuckled at my cute antics and lifted my chin gently so he could see my cherry-painted face.

"You're cute~" He then, gave me his famous, square-shaped smile that could melt anyone's heart in a blink of an eye.

"No, I-I am n-not..." I stuttered out.

"Mhmm... anyways, get dressed, we're going out." He said while giving me a peck in the lips.

I could only smile in response, and yes, the bunny smile.

Now it was Tae's turn to blush.

"J-Just get on with it." Tae said as he plopped himself down the couch.

"Okay, okay.." I giggled.

I ran upstairs and picked what to wear.

I bit my lower lip revealing my mole under my lower lip, it was a habit of mine whenever I felt nervous, worried or if I'm hiding something.

I chose to wear a white shirt underneath a baby blue polo vest that had unique designs. Black-blue colored jeans and white converse shoes. The colors on what I wore brings out the color of my messy hazelnut-brown hair.