A Puzzle to Solve

3

I was back at my apartment.

WAS IT A DREAM!?

But........... It seemed so real.

I spent a whole day there! But how?? Everything that's happening to my life, why? Am I cursed?

I began to rethink about everything, that's when I decided to take notes, starting from when I met Hoseok up to now.

Hoseok.

I immediately grabbed my phone and contacted Hoseok.

*ring* *ring*

Hey, J-Hope here, I'm sorry if I can't answer right now, just leave a message and I'll call right back!

*•••••*

Ugh! I have to call Tae, wait, what if he's included too? No, Jungkook, don't think that way! Taehyung would never betray you, right...?

I sighed in frustration. Why is this so hard!? For now, I can't trust anyone.

I layed in bed for a while and I jumped as a knock on the door downstairs startled me.

Yes, I have a great sense of hearing, and besides, the knock was pretty loud.

I hurriedly opened the front door to reveal my beloved boyfriend. He's wearing a suit.

"Tae! What are you doing here?" I asked giving him a bunny smile, he loves it how I do that.

"Are you forgetting? I'm taking you to work." Tae smiled.

I forgot. Oops.

We agreed that I would have to go to his work place first before I make the decision of working there.

"Oh yeah, I'll go get ready."

I hurriedly went upstairs and changed. I wore a white polo shirt with light blue stripes and baby blue jeans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae pulled up his car in the drive way and gestured for me to go into the building first.

I nodded, a bit hesitant, but got out of the car otherwise.

A shiver went down my spine as I entered the large building.

*gulp*

The building is pretty well-built. Inside was really clean, the first floor was wide and it had a waiting area. Just infront, was a counter-desk and a pretty lady behind it.

I walked up to her and she smiled at me sweetly.

"How may I help you?" She asked.

"Uhm, actually, I'm just waiting for my boyfriend, he's currently speaking to someone in the car."

"Oh, ok.... I'm Lee Jieun, by the way."

She pulled out her hand for me to shake, I gladly shook it.

"Jeon Jungkook"

Her face turned into a surprised look. I asked her what was wrong.

"Y-You're really Jeon Jungkook!?" She practically yelled, earning everyone's attention on the two of us.

The people started gossiping.

"Is he really the CEO's lover?"

"But.. he's so...ordinary? I mean, what does Mr. Kim see in him?"