Sunshine

7

A/n:"•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••" means "change of timeline 's point of view". Sorry for the late explanation of what the bold bullets mean.

Also, bold letters:  some person speaking

          normal letters:  jungkook speaking

          italic letters: inner thoughts

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook's POV

I went downstairs to the kitchen after 'talking' with Suran.

My stomach grumbled.

"Oh, shut up, I know you're hungry, I'll get you something to eat soon." I spoke to my stomach.

I opened the fridge, thankfully, Jin-hyung made us individual sandwiches wrapped in clean tinfoil.

I grabbed the tinfoil-wrapped sandwich that has the initials, 'JK' and shut the refrigerator door.

I quickly unwrapped it and bit to what I thought was half of the sandwich. When I looked down, not even half was left of the delicious food, only a quarter was left.

'Damn, I guess I am pretty hungry.'

I chewed on it, savoring the delicious taste and swallowed slowly.

"Wow, you really are pretty dramatic when enjoying your food, huh?"

A voice behind me spoke.

I practically almost broke my neck at how fast my head whipped around to face the person speaking.

"Calm down, Kookie. It's me. Hobi-hyung!"

Hoseok smiled at me, I can't help but smile back with my bunny smile.

"Hoseok-hyung, what's up with your hair? Why did you dye it red?"

Did I forget to mention Hoseok's hair in this timeline is brown?

"Well, my brown hair was becoming kinda dull, so I said to myself, 'Hey, wouldn't I look good in red?'"

"Well, not gonna lie, you do look good in red."

"Why thank you, Kookie~"

Hoseok playfully bowed to me. I giggled at his silliness.

"You're such a silly hyung!"

"I know."

We laughed for a while at our silliness. But then Hoseok abruptly stopped laughing and stared at me, 'dammit, why does he look so hot?'.

"Jungkook, be VERY honest with me ok?"

I nodded, feeling a BIT intimidated.

"Are you from another version of reality, or as we'd like to call it, 'timelines'"

"Wh-What do YOU know about timelines?!"

'WHAT THE HELL!? I thought THIS version of Hoseok-hyung wouldn't know!'

"Kook-ssi, answer the damn question!"

"How can I trust you?"

"I will tell you everything you need to know if you would just ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!"