E L E V E N | A Web Full Of Lies

Dear the girl who is suspicious,

Don't worry about the Dursleys not liking you. They don't like anyone but themselves. And yeah, they acted like that because they like to pretend I don't exist and they try to minimize the amount of people who know about me.

And they acted so weirdly about my school because I go to a slightly different one than ordinary. I guess I've got to tell you now or you'll continue to be suspicious.

Harry stopped writing at once. What should he tell her? He couldn't tell her the truth, not until he knows he can trust her. But she'll only keep asking questions if I don't tell her something, Harry thought.

With a sigh, he dipped his quill into the pot of ink sitting next to him and with reluctance continued to write.

I go to St Brutus's Secure Centre for Incurably Criminal people. This is why I never told you exactly what private school I go to and why the Dursleys acted so weird about it because they like to keep it quiet that I go there.

Anyway, it will be a while before I reply back to you because I'm going to the world cup tomorrow with Ron's family and will be staying a few days and Hedwig is staying with Mrs. Weasley.

I really hope this doesn't change anything between us.

From,

the boy who is sorry for lying.

Harry thought this was a bit ironic to put at the end of his letter as he was still lying to her. But what worried him the most was that she would never speak to him again now she thinks he attends St Brutus's Secure Centre for Incurably Criminal People...

(9/10/19 EDIT: I'VE CHANGED IT FROM ST BRUTUS'S SECURE CENTRE FOR INCURABLY CRIMINAL BOYS TO PEOPLE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THE COMMENTS THAT I HAD ALREADY MENTIONED HERMIONE SO HOW COULD A GIRL BE AT AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL. I'M SORRY ABOUT THE MISTAKE. HONESTLY NO MATTER HOW MUCH I THINK ABOUT THE PLOT TO A STORY THERE IS ALWAYS MISTAKES 🤦‍♀️)