ii; drinks {seokmin}

i take it back.
i am definitely not getting laid tonight.

with my mask on and with every ounce of courage i've gathered i enter the "ballroom".

my breath was immediately taken away. everything from the marble floors, massive velvet curtains over the massive glass windows, to the diamond chandelier hanging high above us was gorgeus.
everything look so expensive.

and so did the people.

at least wearing this beautiful dress and a mask hides the fact that in reality, i wouldn't fit in with all these rich people at all.

after i greet chae won, who is busy with her aunts i walk over to get some wine from the good looking bartender.

"hi miss what would you like?" he asks me with a bright smile on his face.

"honestly, i have no idea. anything will do." i reply, reciprocating the smile.

"alright then." he says while handing me a glass of red wine.

he tells me its a brand that's really expensive but he can't pronounce it because it's italian and if he did he would make a fool of himself.

i laugh at what he says because i personally sympathize.

"by the way, my name's seokmin. if you need anything, just approach me. i feel like we have a lot more in common than not being able to pronounce wine brands." he tells me with a wink.

"i'll keep that in mind seokmin. my name's haneul" i reply with a smile hopefully just as bright as his personality.

we start a conversation. he cracks jokes, i laugh. i think this is what socializing is. honestly, it was really interesting to meeting new people.

i can't help but adore his perfect nose and cheekbones. and his smile that belongs in a toothpaste commercial.

his sense if humor is really something too. we laugh like the unclassy people we are as we attempt (and fail) to pronounce these european wine brands.

suddenly, someone taps my shoulder from behind me.
i turn around to see a guy with glasses on and eyes as cold as the antarctic.

"haneul. my names wonwoo, chae won told me alot about you." he introduces himself with those eyes that are staring intensely at me.

"oh...uh..hi" i stutter. this dude is hot as fuck.

"why don't we go over there? i wanna know more about you." he leans closer, trying to reach my height.his voice sharp.

he grabs my hand and pulls me away before i am able to form a proper response.

i turn to seokmin and wave my hands to say see you later, but his gaze is dark. not at me. but at wonwoo.

oh well, i guess avoiding men would be a problem.