iv; macaron (jisoo, soonyoung)

"hi. my name is jisoo, and you are...?" he introduces himself with an air of awkwardness.and no lie, i find that really cute.

i chuckle. "lee haneul. my name's lee haneul."
"well haneul, to compensate for dragging you away by the ears, why don't i get you some macarons? they're like the second best thing after pizza." he says whilst scratching his nape, showing me his jawline that is sharper than a knife.

i shake my head. "oh no, it's totally fine. i really have to thank you actually, if i'd have stayed any longer i would have been burned from all the intense roasts."

" no. let me. i swear, if you taste these macarons, you'll always let me take you out just to get them." he tells me with a wink then turns around to get them before i am able to reply.

i sit down in an empty table and take out my phone. i go to my instagram and search "hong jisoo". an account shows up with the username "joshuahong951230". the picture looks like him, so i guess joshua's his english name or something.

two minutes later, jisoo returns with a platter full of macarons. i didn't notice him at first because i was too busy stalking his account (and drinking wine).
"hey, drink water, not alcohol." he whispers in my ear while taking my wine glass away while i'm still in shock of him being so close
" yeah, but your latest instagram posts say otherwise." i grin.
"oh? i guess i have a new follower." he smirks at me, making my heart flutter.
"yeah... well anyways, is there anything interesting about you?" i ask him, trying to start a conversation while stuffing my face with a macaron.
"well, i'm a christian-"
"how is that interesting?"
"most people in korea aren't!"
we both laugh.
"well if anything, i'm christian too." i tell him with a knowing smile.
" great. now we can do a bible study together and talk about holiness." he jokes, his eyesmile showing

i chuckle." wow. these macarons are so good istg i can eat this and never get tired of it."
"well, then you'll let me take you out for macarons and you'll never get tired of it ?" he asks me.
" wow... what a gentleman." i joke
" just cause i'm a gentleman don't mean, i ain't taking you to bed." he singsongs, making me blush.

"well... we could start with a dance." he says, standing up and offering me his hand.

but before i am able to take it, his phone rings and his face turns red with embarassment.

"i'm sorry- i should probably take that. promise to save me a dance?"

"oh no, it's fine go ahead. and of course i'll dance with you" i reassure him.

he apologises one last time before taking out his phone and leaving.

after eating all the macarons left, i take a water and head to the sidelines of everyone dancing and having a good time.

i was too engrossed in watching the couples dancing that i accidentally bumped into someone, spilling water all over his shirt

"hey watch where your going." the man scolds me.

"ohmygod i'm so sorry." i hurriedly apologize trying to wipe his shirt with some tissue i grabbed from a table near us. instead, the shirt sticks to his accented abs.

i freeze and just stare at it unconciously.

"hey. eyes up here." he snaps.
i get back to the reality of the fact that an incredibly toned dude is mad at me and could beat me to a pulp anytime.

but no way am i giving in to an arrogant bitch like him

"i'm sorry alright? please. let's just forgive and forget." i snap back.

" forgive and forget? i'm neither jesus, nor do i have alzheimers." he retorts, his tone mocking me.

"alright then, how can i make it up to you?" i question him

" how about a dance?" he smirks at me. my face drops in defeat.

"alright then" i bite my lip and stare at him straight in his tiny eyes.

hus face turns red. even under that mask of his, i can sense him blushing.

i grin and grab his hand to the ballroom's dance floor.

one song later he finally says something.

" haneul. what do you call a fake noodle "

"an impasta. i heard that one already."

" then what did the insecure bear say to his reflection?"

i roll my eyes "i can't bear to see myself like this anymore."

he sighs, giving up in making corny jokes.

then, his face brightens up again.

"hey haneul."

"yeah?"

"my name's soonyoung, call me soon." he winks, leaving me dumbfounded.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~
a/n

ayo

hitman bang introduces hit it- lol im kidding

btw i wrote this around the time joshua posted pics of him drinking wine. (follow him i you haven't yet(but why haven't you? do you live under a rock or smthn (jkjk)))

DRINK WATER YA HYPOCRITE

and i also assumed that soonyoung has abs coz like. bruh, he dances, why not?

btw 2.0 : not all members will become a love interest of haneul, you'll see that in the next chapter

EDIT: im cringing. I wrote this like a loooonngggg time ago so im like-
:(((( wtf is this i wanna delete myself. Ctrl+z where you at.