I HAVE NO CHILL

(Later that day)
Mark POV
I was laying in my bed laughing at Wade videos when my phone died....got damnit I throw my phone to the side of the room I got up looking for my charge until I heard Jack.mumbling something so I left my room and head to his.

Mark," keep down "
Jack, " sorry about that"

Jack POV
I heard him move away from my door I slowly turn off me camera and head to bed I was tired so I should go to sleep.

~3:30am~
Mark was coming back upstairs when he heard Jack calling his name. Mark enter Jack room slowy and quietly so he wouldn't wake him. He made is way to Jack's bed to see what is wrong he look closely to see Jack sweating he knew if he didn't help him he'll get in trouble so he crawled  into Jack bed Sean was shifting alittle Mark stop because he didn't want to wake him up Mark laid next to him playing with his hair for a minute to calm him down.

Mark POV
He so damn cute but why am I here what if he wake up what do I sa-

Jack," Mark,stop it that tickles"

Huh, what is he dreaming about but we only just met let me see were this goes.
Jack," not there sto*moan* stop
Oh I see a wet dream*chuckle* maybe I should help.

Mark climb on top of him looking at his sleeping face before he could think he smashing is lips onto Jack's trying his best not to wake him but he was surprised to feel him kiss back. He move the covers off of him revealing a half naked Jack, Mark nearly die seeing him like that but he continue to kiss him leaving him lips and making a trail of kiss leaving marks (haha get it "Marks" its funny) he got to his v-line and a other moan escape Jack mouth. Mark then pull down his boxer out sprung his little friend , Mark then took him in his mouth making Jacks breathing heavier he played with it for awhile before bob his head up and down slowly making Jack moans grow louder he went faster making Jack tremble teasing him left and right he stop before he cum.

Jacl," *wine* m.m.m.Mark...*breathe* please"
Mark,"*whisper* ok "

Mark got up and ran to his room to grab his lube he ran back and flip Jack over lifting his hips . Mark put the lotion on his hand rubbing his hand against Jack inserting one finger thrusting in an out slowly making Jack moan softly. Mark put other finger in feeling the warmth of Jack searching for his spot he then put third finger in thrusting fast listening to Jacks moans.

Jack," *moan loud* I'M CUMMING "
Mark," oh I see its here* pull out his fingers* I can't hold back anymore

He ram his way in Jack making him scream he took his time grinding in and out of  Jack slowly thrusting teasing his spot before pounding in him.

Jack," MARK I..I...I..can't"
Mark," shh yes u can you can cum for me again right "

Mark flip him over thrusting faster inside of him as Jack cum cliching hard around him a minute Mark and Jack cum he fulling Jack up. He fell beside Jack meeting his eyes.

Mark," hey had a nice dream."
Jack," yea "
Mark," your welcome"

=====================
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💦not best work but I did dat💦💦💦and clean up on alia me🔥😍😍😍😍😍😍😍