Frustration and a Song

"How am I supposed to know about a power that I just found out I had", Turquoise screamed at Pearl who was equally steamed. "Its your power you should know", Pearl screamer back annoying Turquoise even more. "Why don't you ju-", she started but was cut off. "That's enough", Garnet's voice boomed, "Fighting will get us nowhere". Turquoise leveled a glare at Pearl, if looks could shatter this  definetly would but back to the story. Pearl just put a nose up, "I'm just trying to tell her that she should know her own gem", she said haughtily, "She's supposed to be tge smartest gem right". Turquoise looked ready to summon her weapon, "Try finding a power you've know idea how to unlock". "The both of you should stop", Steven said stepping in between them. "Even I haven't fought with Pearl this much", Amethyst said, "And we fight a lot". "I just thi-", Pearl began but was interrupted. "That doesn't mean you should put pressure on her", Lapis said with Peridot murmuring her agreement, "She's obviously going through a lot". "If she figured out how to make corruption this should be easy", Pearl said, "After all it affects every part of.....", she trailed of noticing Turquoise's expression. Her eyes were brimming with tears, "That's always what you think about right", she said her voice choked with tears, "The duamond that created corruption". "No I just-", Pearl quickly said but was cut off by Turquoise. "I can't blame you", she said, "After all I ruined countless lives", she said before running to the Bubble Room.

"Why'd I ever think they'd forget", she whispered to herself, "Of course they wouldn't I've caused so much suffering". "Even to those I care about", she said looking at Jasper's bubble. She gently popped it, they'd often took tge gem out to try and cure because Turquoise begged them that they should heal her first. She held tge gemstone gently in her hand. She started to sing, her gentle voice filling tge room.

Look what I've come to. Broken trust and shattered dreams. Ruined lives all because of me.
I now know I'm a fool. There is now a dwindled team. All of it is because of me.
I raised my head high now I cant even raise my voice. I've betrayed my sisters for a team that does not trust me. I can't go back I can't I can't fit in. What have I become.
Now my friends are gone. No one can trust me and I know its all because of me.

By the time she finished were streaming down her face. She shut her eyes tightly when she heard it. A voice she thought she'd lost forever she looked up. "Jasper?".