Chapter One

Pidge knew that they shouldn't be doing this, it wasn't a responsible choice but she didn't care.

Pidge just wanted a bit of love, a bit of attention, a bit of affection. It wasn't fair how Allura got all of the eyes of anyone Pidge had even a hope of trying to attract.

She knew that she was being ridiculous, they were fighting in a damn war and this was what she cared about.

She cared about someone's hands on her skin, lips pressed against hers and hips grinding on her.

She cared about gentle words and gentle touches, affectionate gazes and soft compliments.

It had been so long since she'd had someone's attention on her and just her, the other man she wanted was long gone, left her on the castle steps with a shitty excuse of a goodbye.

He had been the only one to spare her even a glance, and he was gone, refusing to so much as look at her messages. He had left her and now someone else was there to take his place.

If he wanted her back, he'd have to show it and make up for leaving her. Leaving her with so much hope after what he'd done to her.

"You're thinking about him again, Katie," Lotor murmured, gripping her hips softly as she worked on her coding in his lap.

It was late at night, everyone else was asleep and the two finally had each other all to themselves.

No Paladins breathing down their necks and keeping Lotor from even stepping towards her.

No Matt who growled anytime Lotor was brought up in a conversation.

No Blade of Marmora saying that Lotor should be in cuffs.

No Allura to steal his attention.

He was hers, all hers.

"Sorry, mind wanders." Pidge murmured, leaning back against Lotor.

He wasn't wearing his armor, instead dressed in a loose shirt and some sweatpants while Pidge wore a pair of sleeping shorts and a tank top. They'd long stopped being formal with each other, preferring comfort and coziness.

Pidge could feel the heat of his skin against hers, his hands gently caressing her skin, feeling across it as if she was made of glass and would break under his touch if he was too rough

"I know, love, it's okay." Lotor smiled, sliding his hands up her sides under the shirt and pressing soft kisses to the back of her neck.
"You just need someone to snap you out of it from time to time,"

"Oh no you don't," Pidge giggled, reaching back and running a hand through his hair. It felt like silk, smooth in between her fingers.
"We almost got caught last time, you're lucky I could get everything shut down so quickly."

Keeping things hidden was something Pidge had always been good at, perhaps a bit too good. Yet Lotor seemed to be able to read her like an open book when she was relaxed.

"We could always go to somewhere move private," Lotor purred, nipping at her skin and cupping her breasts in his hands.

His hands were warm, so pleasant against her cold skin and there was such a contrast between his hands. The one that he wielded his sword with was rough and callused while the other was soft and smooth.

"Like where?" Pidge sighed, gripping onto her desk tightly as he thumbed over the hardening nubs on her chest. Lotor always knew where to touch her, knew every way to get her worked up within moments.

"There's always your room," Lotor suggested, biting down on her lower shoulder and beginning to suck a hickey into her skin. Pidge could already feel the blood vessels breaking under her skin and god, it felt good.