Chapter Two

"Don't worry about Allura, little birdy," Lotor hummed, running a hand through Pidge's hair.
"She's just not used to people not giving her what she wants."

Pidge nodded, sighing as she leaned into his touch.
"Why can't we tell the others...? I'm sure they'd listen if I explained everything.."

"Allura would get mad at you, the others would get mad at you, I'm not willing to risk that, not willing to risk you." Lotor frowned, holding her a bit tighter. He couldn't lose her, not now. Not when they'd grown so close.

"We can't this forever, we're bound to get caught eventually.. I mean, what are we going to do when Ke-" Pidge began but Lotor quickly cut her off.

"Don't worry about him, love. I'll handle him, he won't be able to hurt you ever again." Lotor frowned, stopping Pidge before she could even say his name. He didn't want to hear it, couldn't hear it. He hated that man and everything he'd done to his love.

"Okay.." Pidge murmured, wrapping her arms around Lotor. She relaxed into his grip as he held her close, snuggling into his chest.

"Thank you, Katie," Lotor smiled, leaning down and giving her a kiss. Open mouthed and a clear intention behind it as he leaned over her.

Keith gasped as he sat up, shaking his head to try and get the vision out of his mind.

Holy shit.

That hadn't happened when he was back home, so it had to be a vision of the future, right?

He'd only gotten a few flashes of the future from the Quantum Abyss and none of them had been pleasant, so if they were going off that theme finding Lotor with Pidge like.. /that/ wasn't too off the current theme of future visions.

Pidge couldn't actually think about being with that asshole Lotor.

He was bad news, gave Keith bad vibes and from what Krolia had told him, did bad things. Not to mention he'd tried to kill them multiple times.

Pidge was smarter than that, she wouldn't actually willingly let him fucking kiss her.

That would be ridiculous, especially considering where that kiss appeared to be heading.

"So, you gonna tell me who she is?" Krolia hummed, snapping Keith out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry, mind wanders." Keith mumbled, "that's Pidge. She's one of the Paladins. The green paladin."

"And she's with.. Lotor...?" Krolia frowned, clearly unhappy with the mere idea of that. She could seem to feel how upset Keith was, it radiating off of him. Or maybe she could just read her son easily.

"No, no, no!" Keith yelped, shaking his was frantically.
"She-She wouldn't! She's not the type, I mean, he's not her type! And she's not his type, at least I don't think so, and she's smarter than that! She's a genius! She wouldn't fall for /him/!"

Krolia nodded, smiling at over Keith. Her face was knowing and she crossed her arms.

"Because she fell for you, right?" She asked smugly, eyes glinting with mischief.

Krolia already couldn't wait to meet this little paladin, perhaps potential daughter in law.

"I.. we.. I mean, we didn't ever really talk about, we weren't /official/ but we were.." Keith trailed off, frowning.
"I like her a lot, like, really like her.. I just never told her.. we both just sorta.. knew.."

Krolia nodded, reaching out and petting Keith's wolf who was playing with a small bug scurrying across the ground.

"Do you love her?" She asked, looking over at her son, waiting for his answer and studying his face carefully.