Wattpad Exclusive Chapter

Alright, I promised it. Here it is.

But before we start, I just want to say-

YALL ARE A BUNCH OF SINNERS MY GOD. In the week after I posted that bit about having to follow me to read the chapter, I gained 125 followers. Jesus Christ you guys.

Anyways the other thing I wanted to say was that I tried really hard with this chapter. But you have to understand I have zero experience with sex (but a lot of experience with porn, so that's something I guess). So I'm sorry if it doesn't make the cut. I am not a smut writer, I do not do this very often and it was actually really difficult for me.

One more thing. I will be completely hurt if you stop reading after this chapter. WP readers will literally read 4 books in a 5 book series and  then quit after the smut because that was all they wanted. Please don't be that person! I have a lot of exciting stuff planned for Perigee. And honestly probably more smut eventually, once I've got the grit for it again. This shit was tough, no lie.

For those who can't read it, don't worry. You're not missing out on anything you won't find in a fanfic lemon. Also this chapter was completely unneccessary has no impact on the plot.

As I said before, you have to be following to read. But the chapter can be found under 

Jaylin | Quentin : Wattpad Exclusive - Perigee Night - In the book titled Writhe on my profile.

Enjoy your filth, kids.