Spin-off → Voting Completed

Attention: the voting period has ended!

I promised you guys a surprise - here it is.

Our next adventures await. Leave your vote in the comments for which story you want to see next.

 Leave your vote in the comments for which story you want to see next

General Audiences • Romantic Comedy   

Tisper and Felix are recruited to find the source behind the queen's mysterious threats. But working together sparks a conflagration of feelings that have yet to be discussed. With fiery chemistry flaring between them, the duo must put aside their obvious attractions and travel across the country on the tail of a pitch-fork rebellion, determined to bring down the new queen. Problems arise when Felix is confronted with the secrets of his lost past and a romance long forgotten. As he's desperate to learn of who he used to be, Tisper is grappling with one definite thought: she likes him as he is. 

And she might be on the brink of losing the only person who's ever understood her.

 Mature Audiences • Action • Tragedy • Romance

  Warning: angst, strong sexual content, triggering material, gore

After an out-of-body experience leaves Matt a local hero, he's entrusted by the queen to take down the last remaining dens in Pacific North West. But when he's forced to take on Bailey as a partner, Matt learns more about the hound's dark past than he ever expect—and more about himself than he ever wanted to know. The boy who thought himself incapable of love finds himself falling for a street rat who acts as if every touch is poison. 

To make matters worse, Matt's hiding a secret. The hero everyone's commending isn't him at all, but the dead man who lives in his head.  

(DON'T WORRY IF YOU WANT BOTH SPINOFFS. BOTH STORIES WILL BE WRITTEN - THIS IS JUST TO CHOOSE WHICH I WRITE FIRST!)

I will be happy to answer questions!