studying together

ISAK - when you and isak are meant to be studying he is rather focused, cuts straight to it. when it's only you studying, the boy will do anything to get your attention, even if it means making silly faces and dancing around the apartment.

WILLIAM - he'll act like he can't help you. you'll be sat at the dining table whining and he won't help. you could be dying because of math and he won't help. but when he does, william just ends up doing it for you and scoring you the highest grades ever cause let's get real the baby boy is hella smart!

EVA - y'all don't study. y'all don't even know what the word studying mean. "is that a sauce?" when you're meant to be "studying" for a test, you're most likely on YouTube watching all videos of One Direction and fangirling over their cuteness.

EVEN - even is the type of person to get all clingy when you start working. he'll try to kiss you while you'll back away because studying first. and then he'll say something extremely cute and you'll try to kiss him and that lil shit will back away and say "study first remember"
(yes this was inspired by stalia)

CHRIS - studying at chris' house is always the last option you have, because you know that there isn't such thing with him. but when you're parents are shouting at the top of their lungs, you need to get out and find a quieter place. and once you've gone through everyone's house the last option is schistad. which always ends up in an intense make out session in the bedroom or him playing kanye west songs really loud to distract you.

JONAS - this baby boy will do anything to get you to focus on him. he loves to see your concentration face, but also likes when the attention is on him. you'll be working on a very complicated math problem and that lil bitch will start kissing your neck and then peck every inch of your face until your eyes are on him.

YOUSEF - he's always focused and knows how to help you. before studying though, he'll always make sure that he's kissed you and touched you enough times to not get too distracted during your studying session.