thing you guys like to do when you're bored

ISAK - you like to take long walks around Oslo and even discover some new places every now and then. you'll start by grabbing some coffee at a local shop and then make your way around the city until you eventually find your way back home.

CHRIS - you'll crash a random person's party or just throw one on the spot. chris is no stranger when it comes to the party life, which makes it easier to just plan them on the spot since everybody will be joining as long as chris' name is involved.

WILLIAM - he'll ask you to read him a book while he cuddles into you. as your voice fills the room, he'll almost instantly fall into a deep sleep his snores calming you down. you'll eventually drift into sleep with him and both wake up wanting to go out to get some food.

YOUSEF - usually you guys will go outside and play some basketball with the rest of the squad. sana will often join in and eventually you'll be having a very deep conversation with her while watching your boyfriend and best friends playing basketball.

EVEN - he's favorite thing to do when there is nothing around the house for him is road trips. he'll drag you into his car with his annoying Gabrielle music and drive around the countryside enjoying the views. he'll them stop and you'll both get at the back of his truck where you'll lay blankets and watch the sunset.

SANA - she'll ask you to come help her plan stuff for the Korsegruppa or just stuff to plan for the parties Vilde wants to plan. You'll end up spending hours planning and not see the time pass.

EVA - you guys just put on some Netflix. no need to be all fancy with how to not be bored anymore. some good pizza and netflix show will do the drill to get you two out of your bored phase.

NOORA - you guys like to go out and get some coffee near her apartment. You'll sit down and look at the people around you, start to make stories for them. If that doesn't work you'll just go to hers and talk to Eskild, a conversation with him is enough to not be bored anymore.

ELIAS - for the most part, you guys are barely ever bored. but when you are, you'll just go and hang out with the balloon squad around the city. nothing better than a good laugh with the boys and your boyfriend.