cute things they do

CHRIS - whenever you're watching a movie, and it is obvious that chris wants your attention on him, he'll start pecking your cheeks over and over again. pull you on his lap. he'll be all cuddly and annoying until you pay attention to him, because home boy needs it.

WILLIAM - whenever bored, william will lie his head down in your lap, where you'll play with his hair. he'll give you air kisses and have the cheekiest smile in the world doing everything to make you blush.

EVEN - he likes to sing at night when he thinks you're asleep. he's always fallen asleep to some sort of music, but since you've been living together, even stopped to respect your sleeping schedule. instead, he's been singing himself to sleep every night. Gabrielle songs are the common denominator of the night. little does he know, that his singing is what makes you drift into the most peaceful sleep.

ISAK - isak is just born cute now isn't he? like he'll pout and be cute. he'll smile and be adorable. he'll laugh and kill millions of teenage girls. he'll talk and that's it it's the apocalypse. he sings, and y'all know thats the end of the world. like actually, all that isak needs to do to be cute is exist.

JONAS - for some reason, this babe likes picking your outfits out. it all started on an afternoon when you asked him to do so as you were late for a meeting and had other things to do around the house rather than pick out fifty different outfits and end up wearing the same thing. he ended up picking out the most adorable outfit ever made by men. so ever since then he picks them up. the cutest isn't the fact that he's doing so, it's the attitude and cheeky smile drawn on his face every morning when the time comes.

YOUSEF - he'll make you breakfast in bed whenever you'd have an argument. fights with yousef tend to be at night, so he is most likely sleeping on the couch. he'll wake up extra early feeling shit for saying the dumbest thing, or for just arguing and cook some stuff. bacons, eggs, hash browns, pancakes. whatever will make you feel happy is a win for mr yousef. and when he comes upstairs to bring it up to you on a nice tray, you can't help but forgive the baby boy for all the troubles he has caused the evening.

EVA - there is one thing in the world that you find the cutest and that is whenever eva tries to perfect her hair and is unable to. something about her concentration face gets you. she'll be standing in front of a mirror for hours trying to perfect that bun even if you two are just staying in. you can't help but chuckle a little because your girl has absolutely no idea just how hot she is no matter of what her hair looks like.

NOORA - so your girl has the best closet in the entire world! like girlfriend could go to New York fashion week and gigi hadid would be quacking! home girl knows how to dress! yet here she is on a saturday morning cooking breakfast in one of your oversized hoodies that you got at the thrift store looking cuter than ever. but also why?

ELIAS - one of the many cute things that elias does is simply get along with your friends. he has such a strong friendship with noora and eva that it just warms your heart to see. he'll always make sure that anyone who is friends with you is friends with him because he wants to make you happy. and he knows that your happiest when the people you love get along.