Rykey- Broken Angel

Rye's POV:

We all were walking up the stairs to the flat, Mikey and I behind everyone else. I went to grab Mikey's hand when I heard a loud crash from behind me. I turn around and see Mikey laying on the bottom of the stairs holding his chest and head with his hands. "Mikey!!" I shout running down the stairs and kneel beside him. "Hey Angel, what hurts?" I ask him after helping him sit up. "Ringing.... Make it stop.... I-it hurts" Mikey says over and over again. I check him for any visible injuries, there are cuts and bruises on his arms, legs, and face from what I can see. I pick him up bridal style and carry him into the flat and to the bathroom. I shut and lock the bathroom door then sit Mikey on the counter. "Hey babe, can you tell me what hurts?" I whisper so I dont hurt his head even more, "ringing... make it stop" he says slowly. I look at him and see he started to cry, "aww babe, shh let me help you." I say to Mikey wiping his tears with the pads of my thumbs. I then lift his shirt off over his head so I can clean the cuts on his arms and chest, "how bad does it hurt Mikey?" I whisper to him. Mikey just holds up 8 fingers and starts crying again, I wipe his tears and kiss his forehead. Grabbing a towel and putting some water on it, I start cleaning his cuts so I can try to help his head quicker. I grab hydrogen proxoside and clean the cuts kissing him every time he winces or crys. I put bandages on all the cuts and give him some asprin for his head and the pain.

Mikey's POV:

There is a wringing in my head that won't go away. I don't know why but it feels like my world is underwater, I look up at Rye and cry out in pain when he runs his hands through my hair. Rye quickly stops and asks me what wrong, I only reply "head... Wringing... Please... Make it stop...." I feel a fresh set of tears fall down my face. Someone starts banging on the door asking to open it and what's wrong. Rye slowly open the door revealing a very worried looking Andy, Brooklyn, and Jack, they are really loud causing me to whimper and hold my head. I wince when my hand brushes against the back off my head, I look at my hand and see blood all over my hand. "Oh my god!?!?!" I hear Jack say, Rye turns around and sees my hand immediately grabbing a towel holding it to the back of my head. "Rye he needs to go to A&E" Andy says watching as Rye tries to wipe away the blood on my neck. Rye nods while Brook calls an ambulance when I start seeing little black dots cloud my vision.

Rye's POV:

"Hey! Hey, Mikey stay awake for me, don't fall asleep!!" I shout patting Mikey's cheek. "I hurt... Let me sleep... please" Mikey whispers laying his head on my chest, "where is the damn ambulance!!" I shout making Mikey flinch. I caress his cheek and kiss his forehead "Mikey stay awake for me please" I say. Mikey nods slightly, his face becoming freakishly pale. "Rye! Their here!!!" Jack shouts from the door, "hey Angel, your gonna be okay, I promise just stay awake for me okay!?!" I say seeing that Mikey is slowly leaning even more against me. I kiss him lovingly feeling tears well up in my eyes. I am about to wipe them away but Mikey slowly lifts a shaky hand and wipes my tears. I smile intertwining out fingers and yell for the paramedics to come into the bathroom, they lift Mikey onto a stretcher and take him away.

*

Time skip to hospital*

Mikey's POV:

I wake up to a blinding light and groan, "hey Angel, how you feeling?" Rye asks queitly holding my hand, "My head kinda hurts" I say queitly. Rye nods standing up and I whine making grabby hands towards him pouting. Rye chuckles and climbs into the bed next to me and wraps his arms around me. I nuzzle my head into his chest and yawn "go to sleep Angel, I'm not going anywhere" Rye whispers and kisses my head. I nod and slowly drift off in my fianc

e's arms.